Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 3**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Penguin-Goon, Nov 17, 2009.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Girl I am usually constipated but not these days...I guess being pg makes me the opposite...ugh...not sure I like it any better this way....

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Well, I'm happy to report that I did manage to go some after I got to work. I think it was the ridiculous amount of warm broth I drank, since warm liquids tend to be relaxing and force things through a bit better. LOL! Unfortunately it only works sometimes for me. Having IBS really sucks!!!!

3. Kalina

Kalina New Member

Hhmmmm..... I'm spotting today.......... Thoughts? I'm nervous about it..........

4. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Ok ladies.

I have posted else where on this but according to the dr I'm officially miscarrying. Will confirm with bloodwork on Monday...but either way it is definitely the beginning of the end so...with that I vote for fresh thread so we can put this one behind us and move on...

Who's with me...?

5. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Kalina

Try not to think anything about it either way...it could mean something it quite possibly mean nothing...just keep going or it will drive you crazy..

6. BunnyGirl19

I'm so sorry Jen! Hugs!

Kalina, it could be so many things. It could just be mid LP spotting, which happens with some women on occasion. It could be implantation spotting considering you're right at the most common days for implantation (8-9DPO). Or it's possible you're starting to spot because AF is trying to come, meaning you would have a bit of a luteal phase defect. Don't freak out about the last option yet as it's only your first cycle charting, as well as it being indicative of so many things or nothing at all. It could be good, bad, or nothing. So helpful, huh? [​IMG]

7. BunnyGirl19

I know I'll probably be proven to be an idiot in another week or so, but I have a feeling I'm going to get a BFP this time. I know it's too early for real pregnancy symptoms yet, but I have had cramping ever since O that hasn't gone away yet (had that last time I was pregnant), my CM is creamy but feels really wet and slippery like I usually have in pregnancy, and I've had some strange dreams about being pregnant the last two nights and about tons of positive pregnancy tests chasing me. It's probably just my mind tricking me because I want it so bad! LOL

8. BethG

BethG New Member

Hey girls, just haven't felt like posting much lately.....

Today is CD5 and I decided to try soy (200mg) for CD5-9 to test the theory that it could make a better ovulation/egg. I've also been trying to read more about DHEA. What few things I can find say to take 25mg two or three times daily. Also that some doctors/clinics recommend taking it 3-4 cyles before a proceedure. Well I'm taking one 50mg capsule, once a day, and I've been taking it for about 60 days now. So maybe I'll start to see something??? *hoping, hoping, hoping*. I think I might try to find some more DHEA in a smaller dose so I can take it more than once daily. And I've read about getting "micronized" DHEA and mine isn't, so I guess I'll look for that too. Just grasping at straws here sometimes, I think.

9. court

court New Member

I hear ya beth! but that is okay.....We can keep trying what ever works for us and who knows it is bound to help us one day! I think it helps me just feel like I am "trying" with a plan and doing stuff that if off from the norm...ie ..getting our bodies "readier" (is that a word?) to concieve.

sorry I haven't posted in a while...sometimes I just take breaks from this.
    I am sorry to see Jens numbers aren't going up as she hoped. I am also pissed off for you! why why why....
    glad to see mel has started her drugs! that is exciting! it will happen this cycle it will happen this cycle ~!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have a quick easy quesition....I seem to have missed my lh surge.....I think it was yesterday or even the day before....I have had ewcm yesterday and the day before and today.....so If I still have it today could I just not have had a positive opk yet??any who hubby got back into town yest and I attacked him and will again today and tomm and the next day~!

hee hee
    courtney

10. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Love, that is what this forum is for. To talk it out.

Nessa, I so hear you about pregnant women popping up everywhere I looked immediately after m/c. It's like fate is laughing at your troubles.

11. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Is anyone against a new fresh thread?

12. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

I am going to lock this up and move it in a few hours..