Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 2**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by leeaman7777, Aug 28, 2009.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 that have free access to thousands of health related discussions.. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

((((((((((((((((((((((((Beth))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs to the rest of you! I miss you all...

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. BethG

BethG New Member

*sigh* My temp went back down slightly. Mel, I confess I did take it a 2nd time (it was suitably higher) but I DID record the 1st one. Don't smack me, lol. Not sure now if I ovulated yet or not. Still have a tender abdomen yesterday and this AM but it was more pronounced on Thursday.

3. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Bethy I am not going to slap you *this* time but don't make a habit of it okay? lol! I just looked at your chart and see your temp has gone down a little but I wouldn't be discouraged just yet. Looking at some of your other charts you do sometimes get a lower temp at 2 DPO and then your temp goes back up again. I have high hopes for your temp tomorrow! Chin up hun [​IMG]

Still no O here. Grrrr.... I am not suprised. I am yet again super stressed with work and I really feel this has been having a big effect on my cycles for the last few month, pretty much all year actually. Things are getting really bad and I told BF today that if IVF doesn't work then I think I will probably start looking for a new job after xmas. Don't get me wrong, it's not just work that is stressing me out but I am starting to think that is a BIG thing. If it wasn't for the upcoming IVF I would start looking now but it's not a good time, coming upto xmas and there are not many jobs out there at the moment as it is. This is a major decision for me, I have worked there since I was 16, straight from leaving school, but I am seriously getting to the point where I have had enough and my body seems to be saying the same thing! I strongly suspect that stress is playing a big part in my shrinking LP too.

4. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Girls-
    I'm having a really bad day. I am so sad. I just can't shake it. I'm tired of wanting something so badly that it becomes the focus of my life.
    There are some factors that are making it worse. My cousin was due on 10/9 and still has not had the baby. I keep seeing the postings on fb and hearing about it from my mom.

My cousin that just announced her pregnancy sent out a family wide email. That I just can't respond to.

And I was at my mother in laws today and they wanted to know my Thanksgiving plans. My mom was there too. So I knew saying I wouldnt be with my mom's family would hurt her. But, I had to tell my in laws I would be spending the time with them. DH will be out of town.

I feel like there is something wrong with me. Why can't I just get over myself. I should be able to put my issues aside and be happy for others. I'm just not. I'm pissed at the people who get pregnant without "really trying".
    Thank you for letting me vent. I have no one else to talk to right now.

5. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I understand completely. I feel the same way a lot of the time. The only people I can seem to get happy about getting pregnant are the ones that struggle as much as I do, have miscarried a few times, have tried for well over a year, or who have to go through medically assisted treatments. I feel good about all those women getting pregnant, just not the "normal" women and especially not the ones who get pregnant "accidentally." It's the inherent unfairness of the whole thing that makes it impossible for me not to get angry and resentful. At least with women that have a really hard time, it seems like they have earned it due to all the effort they have put in.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I O'd, although my temperature is only rising in small increments. I did take my temperature two hours early this morning though. I woke up and knew there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep. So I just reclined on the couch reading and not moving around or doing anything else. I did take my temperature at the usual time just to see and it was 97.8 at that time. I played around with the temperature adjustor on a certain website and it says my temperature should have been 97.6 if taken at my normal time instead of 97.2 at the earlier time. To me it seems likely that it should have been somewhere in that range. I don't know how reliable the calculator is, but it at least confirms the idea that I did O. If my temperature is 97.4 or higher tomorrow FF will give me crosshairs and put me at 3DPO. I think I must have O'd between CD15 and CD16 due to my symptoms changing over toward the end of the day yesterday so probably overnight or in the morning of CD16. Baby Comp should change from red on Monday to yellow at the very least, if not green outright. Then I'll be in my 2 or 3 or 4 week wait (ad infinitum) depending on what my LP decides to be. I'm going to try to force myself to fight the urge to test until I am around a week late though if it comes down to it. I don't know how good I'll be at succeeding in not testing, but I'll at least put in the effort. LOL

6. BethG

BethG New Member

Love, I'm sorry you're having a hard time. (((HUGS)))

BunnyGirl, your temps look just fine to me. I think you'll see crosshairs tomorrow for sure.

My temp went back up slightly after going doing yesterday, but no crosshairs. I'm still a bit confused. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ed187

7. BunnyGirl19

Beth, I think you'll get crosshairs tomorrow if it goes up to at least 98.2-98.3 (basically whatever the first high temp was or just over it). I think FF is just trying to be sure first. Perhaps play with inputting different temps for tomorrow to see what happens?

Also, got my crosshairs this morning. Yay! Now onto the wait and however many weeks my LP seems to be.

8. BethG

BethG New Member

BunnyGirl, I must have looked at your chart before today's temp. Nice rise! And very pretty crosshairs! lol. Hoping for a loooooooong wait for you!

I was playing with my chart earlier and if I input the same temp for Monday, I don't get crosshairs. If I got up to 98.2, I do. So I'm hoping for the higher! I had told my acu dr. that if I didn't see anything happen by this Monday, I'd come in again. As much as I like her, I don't want another appointment! Oh, got busy with the hubby today just in case my Golden Egg is still waiting to pop! LMAO!

9. BunnyGirl19

If I can get at least 12 days before AF (my shortest) I'll be thrilled. Of course, I'd much prefer a 9 month one! LOL

10. BethG

BethG New Member

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME??? My temp took a MAJOR dive today. WTF?!? It was so low I took it again after I left out the dog and used the toilet. It just COULDN'T be right. Well, I think it was. The first was 97.55 and the second (after all that movement was) 97.79. This is starting to look like my last Femara cycle (Sept. 9) all over again.

11. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

bethie, dont get to down, im still hoping maybe today is O day with the major dive... can you get on hubby tonight???

12. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

I was thinking the same nika, GOOD LUCK!!! [​IMG]

13. BethG

BethG New Member

*sigh* I don't know. Usually my pre-O dips are not that dramatic or that low. I called right away and have an acupuncture appt. scheduled for tonight after work. I really just want to give up again but don't want to waste a cycle and meds either. MrG. said "I just wish one would take." I hear ya.

Thanks Nika, thanks Ash.

14. *mel*

Beth I can *feel* your frustation from your post but please try not to worry. Look at your chart from July, you ovulated *late* for you on CD14, maybe you are going to O today. Please don't give up hunny [​IMG]

15. BethG

BethG New Member

mel, you made me go back and look, lol. I hope you're right. It's just so damn frustrating. All I want is a freakin' egg!

BTW, looked at your chart. YAY!

16. *mel*

I know it's frustrating, I really do but that cycle in July was (I think) your first Femara cycle wasn't it? And it was late for you so maybe that will happen again!

And yeah, looks like I o'd just in the nick of time!!!! Started my meds today so not sure what my temps will do over the next few days, but that one temp today was enough to convince me that I did O yesturday. Also had pretty intense O pain last night so thought temp would go up today!

17. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Hey girls.
    Court I know Im kinda late but you are probably not Oing earlty. The ewcm is usually a sign you are *about* to ovulate. Not that O is actually occuring at that particular time. Funny restaurant story. The things we do for babies!

Mel- Sorry for no O. That sucks. On bc you dont have to worry aboutthat. Thats why I was dissapointed they werent putting you on it. And you know our bodies dont cooperate when we need them to. After months of being very very regular when I needed af to come so that I could start my ivf cycle it went awol. Ugh!!! I just HATED the waiting and waiting and waiting. I pray your body decides to get with it soon!

Ok guys I gotta run. I have some more posts to make to the rest of you but I have to go out for a few. I'll be back!

18. BethG

BethG New Member

Ok, it's official....it's a Monday! I just used the restroom and discovered I put my underwear on BACKWARDS! Geez. Maybe today's temp really did fluster me? LOL!

And you know what? I left them on backwards! I have on pantyhose, tall boots, and a light pair of socks, and I just didn't feel like removing all that to fix the panties!

19. *mel*

LMAO at Beth!!!!! OMG! And to leave them on backwards too! Too funny!

And Candygirl don't worry, I think I did O yesturday! YAY!!! So everything *should* work out just fine!

20. BethG

BethG New Member

Well, I haven't had a good POAS story in a while...figured I needed to share something funny!