Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 1**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by leeaman7777, Jun 17, 2009.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Yay Kaydee!! Oh my Gosh Im shaking. I'm pregnant. I'm REALLY pregnant. U/S is is set for September 8th!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG] YAYYY!! Those are some great numbers honey!! I am so excited for you, I hope you are resting up letting those little boogers burrow in! [​IMG]

3. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

YAYYYY!!!!!! Of course your pregnant hunny!!! REALLY REALLY pregnant!!!! lol!

4. BethG

BethG New Member

YAY! So glad the numbers doubled!

5. candywannababy

omg girls. I feel like this is not happening to ME!

Ok next up: ALL OF YOU LADIES!!!!

6. candywannababy

Guys I know you dont mind but I dont know why my tickr is showingg . Do you mean I have to go back and change ALL my posts? someone help me out I'm kinda dense (you all know that though)

7. Alluring-Ash

Switch to full reply screen and un-check the box for your siggy [​IMG]

8. candywannababy

but wont this only to it to THIS post?

9. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Candy don't worry about the ticker, I am over the moon to see it in your siggy!

10. Lintu

Lintu New Member

Thrilled to hear of such great betas! I hope everything keeps going so well the whole way. I looked at some twin beta numbers and they were lower than yours [​IMG]

http://www.betabase.info/index.php

11. candywannababy

Omg Lintu you are horrible!!! lol

12. BethG

BethG New Member

Candy, you better keep that damn ticker in your siggy! I wanna see it!

<span style="font-size: 8pt">Pssstt! You're pregnant with Chocolate Twins!</span>
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

13. candywannababy

lol Beth I'm pregnant, not blind!!!!! lmao!

14. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Yay Candy...and Good Luck to all you ladies!!!!

15. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Yay! Congrats Candy!! Those betas look like twin beta values to me, or even more! LOL. Brace yourself for some serious morning sickness!!!!

16. Alluring-Ash

Yes, I thought there was the option to remove it from all posts but the only one I see is remove all signatures from post ( which would just make everyone's siggy invisible for you )

Can't wait for that next beta!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

17. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

EEEP!! Candy I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound coming up!! Congrats again hun! Your soo blessed..and you deserve this so much! I agree, next step is the rest of us! lol

Beth how are you doing today?? Hope all is well [​IMG]

As for me..I didn't have anytime this afternoon to get to my progesterone test..work drove me insane! Hopefully it's not too late to do it tomorrow (CD31) I definitely have been having uterine and ovary cramping still...guess we shall see!

18. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

I had a question for you ladies, unsure if anyone can answer it or not! It's almost 8DPO for me..and just tonight I started having bad AF like cramps..and my stomach was growling at me, It was like a gassy growl. I tried to do a bowel movement (sorry TMI comin here) and i just couldnt! I was so constipated for a half hour..then all the sudden I got the cramps again with slight tummy upset and had bad diahhrea. Now could this be a sign of early preg, or just that AF is actually gonna come on her own this month? I dunno. feeling kinda funky!

19. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Maybe just a stomach virus...I wouldn't read normal things into possible pg or not symptoms

20. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Michelle, its hard to say what any symptom is until you get a positive pregnancy test. It will drive you crazy trying to interpret symptoms, but try not to read into them. At this point, it can be anything.