It's been quite a while...

Discussion in 'Babies & Toddlers' started by Nina G, Feb 8, 2013.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Nina G

Nina G New Member

Hi to all the old and new members! I used to post under the name Nina a few years ago and today out of the blue I though..."I need to go back to the aphrodite forum to say hi" After 2 heartbreaking miscarriages I am now a mommy to a very happy and very healthy 13 month old girl and there is nothing I want more than to share my parenting experiences and get advice from all you wonderful women.

I hope I see some familiar usernames here [​IMG]

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome back Nina [​IMG]

Please feel free to join us in "Mommas of Toddlers & Preschoolers". Thats where most of the general chit chat happens!

3. Nina G

Nina G New Member

thanks mel! will do [​IMG]

4. MyrtleWarbler

MyrtleWarbler Super Moderator Staff Member

I remember you too! I dont' post as much lately because I'm just so busy! I read along more than people probbaly realzie, but often it's one-handed on my phone while I nurse. [​IMG] And lately I'm trying to do a better job at my mod duties, checking in on topics where I have expertise. Congrats on your daughter!

5. Nina G

Nina G New Member

Hi MyrtleWarbler!! So nice to see familiar names [​IMG] congrats on your baby girl! I know it get's so busy when the little ones come along, I know I always have my hands full with this one and I must admit she is a VERY good baby. Sleeps through the night since she was 2 months, still breastfeeding, hasn't gotten sick, and she's just generally easy! I hope and wish that if I am fortunate of having a second baby I am just as lucky as with Sofia [​IMG]