It's been quite a while...

Discussion in 'Babies & Toddlers' started by Nina G, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Nina G

Nina G New Member

Hi to all the old and new members! I used to post under the name Nina a few years ago and today out of the blue I though..."I need to go back to the aphrodite forum to say hi" After 2 heartbreaking miscarriages I am now a mommy to a very happy and very healthy 13 month old girl and there is nothing I want more than to share my parenting experiences and get advice from all you wonderful women.

I hope I see some familiar usernames here [​IMG]

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome back Nina [​IMG]

Please feel free to join us in "Mommas of Toddlers & Preschoolers". Thats where most of the general chit chat happens!

3. Nina G

Nina G New Member

thanks mel! will do [​IMG]

4. MyrtleWarbler

MyrtleWarbler Super Moderator Staff Member

I remember you too! I dont' post as much lately because I'm just so busy! I read along more than people probbaly realzie, but often it's one-handed on my phone while I nurse. [​IMG] And lately I'm trying to do a better job at my mod duties, checking in on topics where I have expertise. Congrats on your daughter!

5. Nina G

Nina G New Member

Hi MyrtleWarbler!! So nice to see familiar names [​IMG] congrats on your baby girl! I know it get's so busy when the little ones come along, I know I always have my hands full with this one and I must admit she is a VERY good baby. Sleeps through the night since she was 2 months, still breastfeeding, hasn't gotten sick, and she's just generally easy! I hope and wish that if I am fortunate of having a second baby I am just as lucky as with Sofia [​IMG]