Issues with period (PLEASE HELP!!)

Discussion in 'General Health' started by Bianca, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Bianca

Bianca New Member

I am 21 years old, I have never had sex, and I have missed my period for 3 months in a row.

I live a high stress life (I am a college student), my diet prior to this month has been poor (Usually 1-2 meals, mostly junk food), I get no exercise what so ever (I am very sedimentary and do most of my work sitting or lying down), I have a high caffeine intake (3 cups of coffee a day, sometimes energy drinks as well).

I don't have any irregular pain in my body, so I don't think it's a cyst. Sometimes my breasts are sensitive though, and I have (for a while) had strangely excess hair growth on my chest, chin, side burns, and upperlip.

Does anyone know what might be wrong with me or have/had similar issues? I have asked a few family members and they stay it's likely stress and my dietary habits, but I'm worried and feel rather lost.

2. Deally55

Deally55 Member

If you're worried that you're pregnant - you're not. your family members are all right - it is stress and dietary habits (assuming that you are right and you're indeed a virgin). anyway, I see that this post has been written a long time ago so I guess your period appeared since?