Issues with period (PLEASE HELP!!)

Discussion in 'General Health' started by Bianca, Jun 7, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Bianca

Bianca New Member

I am 21 years old, I have never had sex, and I have missed my period for 3 months in a row.

I live a high stress life (I am a college student), my diet prior to this month has been poor (Usually 1-2 meals, mostly junk food), I get no exercise what so ever (I am very sedimentary and do most of my work sitting or lying down), I have a high caffeine intake (3 cups of coffee a day, sometimes energy drinks as well).

I don't have any irregular pain in my body, so I don't think it's a cyst. Sometimes my breasts are sensitive though, and I have (for a while) had strangely excess hair growth on my chest, chin, side burns, and upperlip.

Does anyone know what might be wrong with me or have/had similar issues? I have asked a few family members and they stay it's likely stress and my dietary habits, but I'm worried and feel rather lost.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Deally55

Deally55 Member

If you're worried that you're pregnant - you're not. your family members are all right - it is stress and dietary habits (assuming that you are right and you're indeed a virgin). anyway, I see that this post has been written a long time ago so I guess your period appeared since?

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS