Is there any chance...preg??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Minz, Mar 7, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Minz

Minz New Member

Hi there - I'm holding onto a slim hope here, but we are trying for a baby - and I have or thought I had some changes! Headaches - and I never get headaches, almost everyday, tired, nasua, boobs were sore and look bigger...... So I was doubting anything but at 4 weeks and no period I was thinking omg maybe? Than AF happened - was different! No cramps like I use to - was brown, this is spotting I thought ..... Well today is day 2 of AF it's red, not heaven like I normally would but say too much to be spotting, my question is ...... Is spotting only light? Slim hope I no, but I'm holding onto any hope .....

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS