I'm having a lot of sleeping problem I need help

Discussion in 'Mental Wellbeing' started by victorjiem, Jun 3, 2013.

1. victorjiem

victorjiem New Member

I have had sleeping problems since i was a baby I have never slept a whole night threw some night I don't sleep at all or some I get a couple of hours. I tried things like have a bath before bed, have a hot drink, do exercise before bed, I have tried most of them anyone got any other ideas.

2. Gothicangel

Gothicangel Member

I wouldnt worry hun,my boyfreind hardly sleeps ither and he justs accepts it.But if you are worried about it maybe do some relaxation lessons.

3. Lady Lush

Lady Lush New Member

Hey this is my first post here, a topic quite close to my heart as I suffer on & off from insomnia - best thing I find when I am struggling to switch off is half a glass of milk & Paul McKenna 'Sleep Like A Log'
    It is hypnosis CD so I don't know how you feel about that but I downloaded it after a week of nearly pulling my hair out and it did help.
    Apart from that just stay away from TV, computer etc anything stimulating an hour before you are going to bed.
    Hope this helps

4. Raunchy-Row

Raunchy-Row Super Moderator Staff Member

5. kimmchu

kimmchu New Member

I have the same issue recently that it's hard for me to get to sleep. It was never a problem before . I have been feeling depressed lately which I think the reason why I cant sleep.

6. mid21

mid21 New Member

I have seen that hard work helped me sleep all through the night without disruption...