I want to stretch my vagina - am I insane?

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Adrock013, Jun 29, 2006.

1. WhoMe?

WhoMe? New Member

I had to double take to look at the date of the thread! I was reading wondering why I have never seen these posters before...hehe!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

2. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

oh whome, you missed Jamal! He was a valued asset to this site!

3. WhoMe?

WhoMe? New Member

I know! I was reading the thread and wondering where all of these posters went! I want to know them!

4. MNM

MNM New Member

I really liked Jamal a lot too...I wish he would have posted a goodbye or SOMETHING! I still wonder what happened to him now...I hope his back surgery didn't end up going bad...

5. WhoMe?

WhoMe? New Member

Gosh, that is sad if no one knows what happened to him! [​IMG]

6. MNM

MNM New Member

There's been a few threads started about his where abouts....Know one found anything out though I think. He was a true character for sure and brought a lot of EXCELENT post's to the forum....If you needed to know about some odd kink, or ANYTHING sexually related he was the man to ask!

7. sarah.t

sarah.t New Member

Is this a true post? Im sorry but this is just plain and simply one of the stupids things I have heard in all my life. Why in the world would you do or want to do this? Thats just gross and you are not right in the head.

Sorry but some of the posts I read on here are just to far out there, like people are just posting for shock value or somthing. They can't be reall and if they are there are far to many disturbed people out there.

8. Temptress Tally

Temptress Tally Super Moderator Staff Member

Hey Sarah , ppl really do fisting! , as sick as it is to you and me, ppl out there want to stretch there vaginas so they can fist so yes it is true

9. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

I take it you've never stumbled across a bondage or sexual self-mutilation site then.

I think you're young and have yet to realize what an enormous variety of people there are in the world...

10. Mmmmmmm

Mmmmmmm New Member

People are definitely into 'weird' things sexually. I know some things can be hard to understand, and I admit that there are definitely things that make me cringe. BUT, I think it is really important to keep our negative thoughts to ourselves, especially on this site. I would hate for anyone to feel like they weren't welcome here. This is such a great site. I feel very fortunate to be able to post my thoughts so freely and I would hate for others to not have the same just because they are kinkier than I.

11. Why Not?

Why Not? New Member

Well said NE.

I scratch my head about this subject too, but who am I to judge what other people like. Everyone gets their thrills their own way, it doesn't make them disturbed. I think it's important that there is a forum like this that people can talk about anything, to educate themselves and others that may have the same questions.

12. sarah.t

sarah.t New Member

I agree what ever floats your boat. But who wants to walk around with this big loose vagina. Wait till your 60 it will be hanging to your knees. And yes Im young and yes I have sceen weird stuff like BSM and stuff and I won't comment on that. Don't want to ruffle any feathers.

13. mckinney

mckinney New Member

I was just scanning and then had to do a double take, all I can say is OUCH!!!! I start freaking out if my husband puts 3 fingers in me! I'm sure if he tried the whole fist he would get kicked in the head. But all joking aside for some crazy reason it reminded me of a article I read in Playboy (yes I read the articles, and look for the bunny on the cover haha) but a lady had wrote in to say she had a orgasm while giving birth. I was like, man those must have been some good drugs they gave her. But after reading about bald men living it up in the vaginal canal fake or no that is where I got the connection.

14. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

holy crap! the last think i was doing when i gave birth was having an orgasm lol!!! she must have been really high!

15. Temptress Tally

Why would a man want to put his head up there, and why would a woman like that?

16. Mmmmmmm

Mmmmmmm New Member

Actually, it is not uncommon for a natural(as in drug free) birth to end in an orgasm of sorts. Google 'orgasmic birth'

17. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

wow, i had never heard of that!

learn something new everyday!!

18. Temptress Tally

Im sorry but i still cant get over the bald head going up there....

19. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

Er...I have had 4 babies and never once felt the urge to orgasm while pushing them out.........and yeah if an old bald man tried crawling back inside me so he could "relive" birth I would commit the man to a hospital!!!! seriously, there are fetish's and then there is just NUTS!!!

20. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

hahaha juls, arent "nuts" a fetish for some too? LOL i couldnt resist.