I feel guilty for leaving a wet patch after masturbation

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by worriedfemale, Feb 16, 2016.

1. worriedfemale

worriedfemale New Member

Hi I'm a 20 year old female whos only recently started masturbating and last night I got wet and it soaked through into the bed sheets leaving a wet patch. I feel really ashamed and disgusted by this and feel guilty about masturbating anyway. I live at home with my parents still and cant stop beating myself up over this! Am I normal? Has this happened to anyone else? Any thoughts?
    theCars7897 likes this.

2. Gravyboat

Gravyboat New Member

Totally normal. Just means you have enjoyed yourself.
    theCars7897 likes this.

3. Jazz Conley-Morris

Jazz Conley-Morris New Member

Go you! This is totally ok! Your obviously in touch with what works for you. It happens to me every time I masturbate and also during sex, so much so that I've started putting a towel on the bed.......saves you the hassle of damp sheets.

Also please don't feel guilty, its totally ok and pretty awesome. We are fortunate enough as women to have an amazing ability to stimulate ourselves sexually, its completely natural. :)

4. Dominik

Dominik New Member

I think that you should explore your sexuality little by little. It's a gift to be enjoyed within appropriate frameworks. Don't rush things though...and never be worried or ashamed about your desire to receive pleasure and love, and to give them also. :)
    theCars7897 likes this.

5. Tonglen guy

Tonglen guy Active Member

Good for you! Now go and get wet again!
    Seriously: use a towel and never look back. This is an adventure to be enjoyed to the fullest!
    theCars7897 likes this.

6. theCars7897

theCars7897 New Member

It sounds like you had fun. you can experiment any which you want to feel good. Yes have a towel around. Maybe after awhile add a hairbrush or paddle type item and just have fun and dont be ashamed

7. alma1974

alma1974 New Member

A great adventure! it's a part of your life, explore it you might found another way of excitement!:):p!!!

By the way do you have a BF? check this out in might help you "avoid some mistakes before or during sex"