HPV 16&18 high risk

Discussion in 'Reproductive Health' started by Sarah J, Oct 11, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 that have free access to thousands of health related discussions.. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Sarah J

Sarah J New Member

A little while ago I was diagnosed with HPV 16&18 high risk strains.
    It's the virus that causes cervical cancer and it's an STD.
    I only became sexually active about 4 years ago and I'm 30 years old.
    This sucks big time!
    My doctor encourage me to do treatment with CERVUGID Ovules combined with Isoprinosine Tablets (antiviral - just one cours with 3 boxes for severe HPV high risk) and if the treatment doesn’t work to do Cone Biopsy. This treatment has to be administrated in 2 courses, each course 3 boxes of Cervugid.
    I don't know how these worked but it couldn't be bad. I stopped the Cervugid treatment in February 2016 like my doctor told me. May 2016 I had to repeat pap and everything came back normal!Negative for HPV! My next pap in September 2016 was normal again and no HPV!
    Since then I prefer to repeat all tests every 6 months

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. fanbrits johnson

fanbrits johnson New Member

I've been writing psychology essays on this matter. As I know therisks are high but that's not always. Unfortunately I didn't take much classes about it

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS