How much bleeding should i have during miscarriage

Discussion in 'Surviving Miscarriage' started by JoanieD, Dec 19, 2010.

1. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Okay beta is negative. Thank God! And I say that because I could not go through another EP. After having now a m/c and an EP, the m/c is a piece of cake. Not to say it was easy to endure, but compared to the EP, its done! The EP was multiple doctors visits, blood draws every week (to the point where my veins were hard to access because I was a damn pin cushion!) I had an appt. on Monday, but cancelled it because I feel safe with my beta being zero, not to be seen. The doctor recommended preventing pregnancy for 2 menstrual cycled, and let's just say, I won't be preventing.

I still feel sad. Especially in my situation where I thought conceiving again would be very hard to do with my one fallopian tube (which obviously wasn't). I conceived successfully in a situation where my chances were already low, and it got snatched away from me. It sucks.

2. TDG

TDG New Member

It does suck nessa, but Im so happy for you to hear it wasnt ep. ((hugs))

3. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Glad it wasn't another EP either! I think I understand what you're saying about mc being "easy" versus something else.

4. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Totally understand, Nessa! Esp after an ep, m/c must be a relative relief. It will happen again, and soon!

5. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Thank you everyone. Getting a little easier as each day passes. SIL texted me yesterday saying how sorry she was. Was nice of her to do that, but actually sent me into tears and made me feel worse. A coworker told me today that I really need some happy pills for everything that Ive been through (EP, and M/C), and how she could not have possibly gone through what I went through without them. Very tempting! Lol!!

6. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

My post doesn't read well at all. I meant to say: A healthy pregnancy will happen again and soon.

What are happy pills?

That's nice of your SIL.

7. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Happy pills=Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin. Legal "uppers" if you will. Even certain antidepressants can be considered happy pills.

8. TrinityParadise

TrinityParadise New Member

I wanted to revive this thread because I think I am having a miscarriage. I woke up on the 20th feeling weird and bleeding. I went to the hospital right away. They said that my levels were over 1500 and they could see the sack but could not see the baby. They said either I am miscarrying, the pregnancy is an unfertilized egg and will pass on its on (like a miscarriage) or my levels will be up by Saturday (the 23rd) and it will be a normal pregnancy. These are all 100% different from each other. I feel so confused. Since then, every day the bleeding has gotten worse and the cramps are pretty bad. When I sit down for a while and then stand up, there's usually a rush of blood. To me, it feels like a miscarriage, though I've never had one. It just feels like there is no way it could be anything else. Any input?