How I Beat Break Up Depression

Discussion in 'Beyond Women's Health' started by RebeccaKim, Sep 25, 2016.

1. RebeccaKim

RebeccaKim New Member

Hi Girls,

I'm new here! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day. Recently I lost my job and partner in the same month and was lost for a while. After months of being depressed and unsatisfied I woke up one morning and decided I was better than this.

I moved in with my brother so I would be surrounded by love, and started going to the gym, eating healthy, and practicing mindfulness. Anyways... fast track three months later I'm doing better than ever! I rarely drink anymore (the occasional glass of wine or a cocktail here and there), I'm in the best shape of my life, and I'm planning on applying to return to school to get more training! While I was on my journey to recovery and falling back in love with myself I discovered the practice of mindfulness by listening to pod casts about buddhism and meditation.

During this time I also realized that Mala beads make amazing style and fashion pieces and I wanted to create an online store and place where I would choose the pieces that I loved most and share it with everyone else! So I would love to hear your stories of overcoming loss and also what you think of my collection! You can see my entire store at www.JourneyBegins.ca thanks so much!

With love,

r

2. Erica Wade

Erica Wade New Member

Great idea. I really like the people who started something of their own creation. I like jewelry making very much and from different mediums like terracotta, beads, stones, hand stamped jewelry etc.

3. kathlyn

kathlyn New Member

Hey.. that's really good.. All the best !!