Help with talking dirty

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by HereNow, Dec 4, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. HereNow

HereNow New Member

My SO is quite fond of dirty talk. And by quite fond, I mean he does it, and expects it constantly in bed (or wherever). He's good at it, too, and it's hot.

The problem is I am awful at it. Before, I would happily make noises; groans, whimpers, begging sounds, squeals, and even screams on occasion, but _never_ talking. He worked with me on becoming verbal, patiently. It took a long time for me to even utter any words, though now I am accustomed enough that I'll even share fantasies while we're banging (his request).

But it puts me into a different headspace to talk like that, and normally cools my jets. I guess I feel self conscious, and awkward at best. It never feels hot, even when he reacts powerfully to something I said. And he notices instantly if I'm not feeling it.

So I want to become more comfortable talking dirty, and actually be able to get into it. Any suggestions?

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS