Help Please! Could I be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Jojo2468, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Jojo2468

Jojo2468 New Member

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me?
    My breasts have been really tender since Mar 19 and the tenderness hasn't dissipated at all. It started out as just my nipples being really sore, but it's now progressed into my actual breasts feeling tender too. The veins look somewhat more pronounced and the nipples appear darker and larger to me. They also stay erect all the time now, which isn't normal for me. My breasts appear to have grown and they've started to overflow the cups of my bra. I'm really confused as I normally only get sore breasts in the week leading up to me period. Never right after.
    I had my period on Mar 11 and I'm not due to have another one for about 13 more days. My last period was not how it normally is. It was super light and was a brownish/black color. I barely bled at all. I normally have a fairly heavy period that lasts 7 days, so this was definitely weird for me.
    I've started feeling really tired and drained of energy. I find that I want to nap on my lunch break. I've also noticed that I'm a lot moodier lately, my partner has also commented on that. I've also noticed a metallic taste in my mouth a couple times, but nothing appears to be bleeding.
    This is probably tmi.. Sorry. But yesterday I noticed that I felt a little crampy and I got slight twinges of pain. My partner and I had sex and I experienced quite strong cramping afterwards. I've also felt cramps today and I feel slightly bloated.
    I've taken 4 pregnancy tests, one last Monday, one last Thursday, one on Sunday and one today, and they've all come back negative. I'm starting to feel really frustrated as everything I've been reading indicated that pregnancy could be a strong possibility. I know I should probably go see a doctor but I was hoping that someone might be able to give me some advice first.
    Sorry for the long post!