He messaged another girl

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Gemini java, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Gemini java

Gemini java New Member

My b.f & I like many other relationships have our ups & downs and I can truly say we love each other. Many months ago I found out he messaged another girl behind my back. He told me about it because the girl said she knew me and told him she was going to tell me. He called me over seven times that night telling me that his friend was sending messages to a girl on his profile and read me the messages. I told him I was pissed and to shut down all his social media accounts and he did. I believed him when he said it wasn't him because that's what I wanted to tell myself. Later I found out that it was my cousin that was messaging him pretending to be someone else. I didn't confront her about it because I didn't want the issue to get bigger. So I let it all go. Behind me. But the thought lingers in my mind how do you do such a great job of making me feel like I'm the only girl in the world your best friend and soul mate and message another girl behind my back. I don't understand it. It's haunting me. The loss of trust I feel inside.

2. PeerieMinx

PeerieMinx New Member

I'm having the same kinda problem with my bf at the moment. We've been together a year and all of our old problems were only at the start of our relationship and we've been pretty much perfectly happy for a good month or two without arguments- BUT-He recently gave me reason to believe he didn't want me to read his Facebook messages as he basically begged me not to and this was an instant trigger for me to do so (I know it's wrong but if I get suspicious of him then i find out what's the problem). In the past (like 7/8months ago) he cheated on me at a party and I sure as hell let him know how I felt about it though given that we were already on a break from being together then it didn't result in a break up. But after a while he apologised, spilled his guts to me and I took him back. Problem is, now there's another girl who recently caused a lot of drama in our friend group and I saw that he messaged her and called her Babe. Now he wasn't being obviously flirty so I don't think I can confront him about it like that, but he knows how I feel about it when he disrespects me by calling another girl babe or one of our pet names. It just gets to me this time because I know he flirted shamelessly with the girl he cheated on me with so I don't know if this is going to change into something like him flirting with this other girl or not. I've lost a bit of trust of him but not completely, we are still mending out broken past.
    So I'm kinda in the same confused position as you, sorry I couldn't help much!

3. PeerieMinx

PeerieMinx New Member

I'm having the same kinda problem with my bf at the moment. We've been together a year and all of our old problems were only at the start of our relationship and we've been pretty much perfectly happy for a good month or two without arguments- BUT-He recently gave me reason to believe he didn't want me to read his Facebook messages as he basically begged me not to and this was an instant trigger for me to do so (I know it's wrong but if I get suspicious of him then i find out what's the problem). In the past (like 7/8months ago) he cheated on me at a party and I sure as hell let him know how I felt about it though given that we were already on a break from being together then it didn't result in a break up. But after a while he apologised, spilled his guts to me and I took him back. Problem is, now there's another girl who recently caused a lot of drama in our friend group and I saw that he messaged her and called her Babe. Now he wasn't being obviously flirty so I don't think I can confront him about it like that, but he knows how I feel about it when he disrespects me by calling another girl babe or one of our pet names. It just gets to me this time because I know he flirted shamelessly with the girl he cheated on me with so I don't know if this is going to change into something like him flirting with this other girl or not. I've lost a bit of trust of him but not completely, we are still mending out broken past.
    So I'm kinda in the same confused position as you, sorry I couldn't help much!

4. Gemini java

Gemini java New Member

Thank you for your post it helps me because it makes me feel like I'm not the only person going through this kind of issue I guess I know I'm not but actually hearing other stories really makes it true. Love is complicated and puts you in positions you never thought you would ever be in or ever let happen to you. Love can be humiliating sometimes ...

5. Gemini java

Gemini java New Member

Thank you for your post it helps me because it makes me feel like I'm not the only person going through this kind of issue I guess I know I'm not but actually hearing other stories really makes it true. Love is complicated and puts you in positions you never thought you would ever be in or ever let happen to you. Love can be humiliating sometimes ...

6. Gemini java

Gemini java New Member

7. Gemini java

Gemini java New Member

8. Steven hamilton

Steven hamilton New Member

Hi. Sorry to bother you. But Need some true advice please.

I've been with the same girl 12 year. She's the Only girl I've had any sort of physical contact with. I loves the lass more than anything in the world.

Last November she found pretty awful texts on my phone and then again few days ago...I don't tell lies I'm straight. Whoever who reads this. Where all meant to be what we're meant to be it planned out in life.

9. Steven hamilton

I've been with the same girl 12 year. She's the Only girl I've had any sort of physical contact with. (TRUTH) I love the lass more than anything in the world.

Last November she found pretty awful texts on my phone and then again few days ago...I don't tell lies I'm straight. Whoever reads this. Where all meant to be what what it planned out in life. That's my opinion. I've never read this situation on here yet. I WAS NEVER A DRUG TAKER just once in a blue moon I'm a good lad. I'M A BOXING COACH for kids. But after she found the first txt I hold my hands of course it's wrong!. I ended up depressed, and turned to cocain..I've been caught twice both time high as kite, not me. It changes u. Absolute stupidity!!! We r soul mates. We both still Love each other to bits. I'm a real man we have 2 kids, as soon as the drug wore off I felt sick!!! "Like what are u playing at I have a family"...I wouldn't touch a drug again. LADIES BOTH OF US WANT TO TRY! I adore the lass. Best 12yrs of my life with her and our 2 beautiful kids. SURELY WE COULD MOVE ON??????? A KNOW IT WILL TAKE TIME! I've learnt from my mistakes. My girlfriend is better looking than them both anyway! Drugs are flr mugs.......ps if your husband takes cocain uve been cheated on in some way! Fact. Let me know your thoughts....thanks again ladies. Cheers ✌

10. Steven hamilton

I've been with the same girl 12 year. She's the Only girl I've had any sort of physical contact with. (TRUTH) I love the lass more than anything in the world.

Last November she found pretty awful texts on my phone and then again few days ago...I don't tell lies I'm straight. Whoever reads this. Where all meant to be what what it planned out in life. That's my opinion. I've never read this situation on here yet. I WAS NEVER A DRUG TAKER just once in a blue moon I'm a good lad. I'M A BOXING COACH for kids. But after she found the first txt I hold my hands of course it's wrong!. I ended up depressed, and turned to cocain..I've been caught twice both time high as kite, not me. It changes u. Absolute stupidity!!! We r soul mates. We both still Love each other to bits. I'm a real man we have 2 kids, as soon as the drug wore off I felt sick!!! "Like what are u playing at I have a family"...I wouldn't touch a drug again. LADIES BOTH OF US WANT TO TRY! I adore the lass. Best 12yrs of my life with her and our 2 beautiful kids. SURELY WE COULD MOVE ON??????? A KNOW IT WILL TAKE TIME! I've learnt from my mistakes. My girlfriend is better looking than them both anyway! Drugs are flr mugs.......ps if your husband takes cocain uve been cheated on in some way! Fact. Let me know your thoughts....thanks again ladies. Cheers ✌

11. Steven hamilton

12. Steven hamilton

13. Gemini java

Gemini java New Member

I hope all is well with you now and that you and your family are in a better place. Thank you for your reply. Any sort of advice truly helps. In my situation my b.f doesn't drink or do drugs, meaning he was in his right mind when messaginger another girl. It makes me feel like a fool for staying faithful while he looks to engage in conversation with another girl also making plans to meet up! I was baffled when I found out. So I don't know what goes thru his right mind... or wrong mind.