Has anyone experienced this?

Discussion in 'Mental Wellbeing' started by wingsclipped, Jul 2, 2013.

1. wingsclipped

wingsclipped Member

I'm waiting for more signs before I decided where I should take this. Wait it out or go see a gyno.
    I usually get my period every 32-34 days.
    I'm 26 years old, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 8 months now.
    We've tried the ovulation kit method and still nothing so we just wing it now.
    I think I'm pregnant every month(wishful thinking).
    I've been off birth control for 2years and 3 months took it for only 7 months.
    Ok now that I have all that out of the way on with the issue.

I thought I was going to get my period 5 days ago when I went pee and noticed brown discharge when I wiped(the usual before my period comes) the next morning it was really faint color and that's it...nothing after that until yesterday evening brown again. I got in the shower to check "down there" and that's when I noticed clear stringy mucus stuff( like when I ovulate) and brown clots, looked like little rubber balls. I've been feeling like my periods been coming for a week now since the first brown discharge. Sore boobs and cramps.

Side note* I was told to test three weeks after having sex.....we have sex pretty much every day so then how does that work?

2. wingsclipped

wingsclipped Member

Still no period or discharge...just cramps and sore boobs.

3. Kim1971

Kim1971 Member

If you are a week late, I would do a home pregnancy test now. Also, having sex every day lowers your husband's sperm count so you might want to do every other day.

4. wingsclipped

wingsclipped Member

We tried not dong it everyday still nothing. I bought a preg test :)))

5. wingsclipped

wingsclipped Member

So they test came out with two lines? I'm not even sure I could count the second one. I noticed it when I was about to toss it out. It's VERY faint but it did keep me from throwing it away.....hmmmm I got the first response 6 days before your missed period. But I've missed my period. So it's either I was pregnant, am pregnant or an error on the test. I'm very confused because I feel like I'm getting my period. I dont feel any different other wise.

6. Kim1971

Kim1971 Member

Did you get the test that comes with 2 testers? You could wait and do second test with first urine in AM. Not to discourage you, but it could be eptopic pregnancy or a failed pregnancy or just very early in pregnancy. Try to be patient.

7. wingsclipped

wingsclipped Member

It comes with three my friend also said she sees a faint line but very very light so it's not just my eyes. I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case it comes back negative.