Feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by dorothymelinz, Sep 30, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 that have free access to thousands of health related discussions.. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. dorothymelinz

dorothymelinz New Member

I desperately need your advice. Recently I found my younger son is using drugs. I'm a single mother and I just feel guilty in this situation. But I was busy in establishing my business to make a good living for them. I can't discuss this issue with anyone as I'm afraid that my ex-husband will know about this issue and take them away from me. I don't think I will be able to live without my sons. How should I deal this situation? I'm afraid to discuss this with him as he recently is very rude towards us (my elder son and me). I just asked him from where is he getting this drugs and he yelled at me so I stopped asking questions. I know his mental state won't be normal at this time so I don't think this is the right time to question him. I researched and found that there are similar situations and there are drug rehabilitation centres in Toronto ( https://helixhealthcaregroup.com/spectrum/ ). Should I take an effort to convince him to go to this place? But I'm not sure if he will listen to me in this situation. Is there anything else I could do? Please help!!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS