Essure Users, Past and Present: Please Read

Discussion in 'Permanent Contraception' started by GreenTea, Jul 10, 2009.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. GreenTea

GreenTea Super Moderator Staff Member

For those who take part in the discussions on Essure: we now have, it seems, several threads on it scattered around this board. In the interests of keeping the discussions coherent, we could start a subforum on Essure, like there already are for IUD's, natural birth control, and centchroman. Consolidating the threads is another possibility, but if Essure continues to be as heavily discussed as it's been, a large consolidated thread is likely to fill up fast.

Who thinks a subforum on Essure would be a good idea? Who would post in that forum if it existed?

If you take part in the Essure discussions, please weigh in!
    Dot likes this.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. crstn1227

crstn1227 New Member

I think it would be a good idea.

3. kym4

kym4 Member

I think it would be a good idea and yes I will participate.

4. kcokhy38

kcokhy38 New Member

I would participate!

5. skipper

skipper New Member

I'd love to participate and would appreciate having everything in one location for access. Thanks!

6. acw

acw New Member

I think it would be helpful to have the threads more organized under a subforum.

7. jmc

jmc New Member

I agree, this would be a great idea.

8. Holland

Holland New Member

I would participate and am interested to see how active the board would be. Also, I am scheduled to have my coils removed on August 4. I am having the surgery done at Lakeshore Surgical Center in Gainesville, GA as I was unable to find a local surgeon qualified to do the surgery without performing a hysterectomy. I strongly suspect I am having a systemic reaction to the coils and will provide an update after removal.

9. Threemoons

Threemoons New Member

I'd be interested also--just posted about my Essure insertion experience...

10. MadKatt

MadKatt New Member

I think it would be a great idea to have all the information in one place. I wish I had found this site before I got the Essure procedure done!!
    Dot and Nomorebabes like this.

11. Athaclena

Athaclena New Member

I agree - it's a lot to read through and would be nice to have a separate forum to separate the threads...

Athaclena

12. GreenTea

GreenTea Super Moderator Staff Member

Forum created, as you can see!

While the most heavily discussed permanent contraception topic right now is Essure, this forum may be used for discussion of all contraceptives that are meant to be permanent. Besides Essure, this could include Adiana, tubal ligation, male sterilization methods, and any other permanent methods that may come into use in the future.

Welcome to the Permanent Contraception subforum!
    Rebecca Hover and MomOf5ive like this.