Due July, August, September 2013

Discussion in 'Who's Due When...' started by Miss_A, Jan 21, 2013.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Miss_A

Miss_A New Member

Time to start a new thread for the ladies due July-Sept 2013 - yay!!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I've been posting in another one because I've been the only one.

3. Miss_A

Miss_A New Member

Oh I need to read up on your story in that case [​IMG] I am 5 weeks last Sunday and going for my first ultrasound coming Monday [​IMG]
    I'm due end of September and it's my first one [​IMG] We were using LadyComp. Fingers crossed!

4. BunnyGirl19

I'm due September 5 with my third.

5. Miss_A

Miss_A New Member

Are you still experiencing cramping/pulling etc and lower back pain? Today has been a bit tougher than previous days. Back pain makes it uncomfortable to sit at my work desk and this pinching/pulling in my uterus is a bit stronger today, which is having me worried.
    Is this only a 1st trimester thing or is this just pregnancy? [​IMG]

6. BunnyGirl19

Not really, although I'll get the occasional twinge. And it's pretty normal throughout pregnancy as everything stretches and grows.

7. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

With my first pregnancy I had lots and lots of cramping and stretching and it continued far past the first tri. With this one I havn't really had much, I figure because it has all been stretched once [​IMG]