Due in September, October, November, December 2011

Discussion in 'Who's Due When...' started by BethnConnor, Jan 22, 2011.

1. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Awww congrats on the little girl labby [​IMG] I can't believe you are that far along already (although it has probably gone slower for you!) It seems like just a few weeks ago you found out you were pregnant!

2. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Another girl, congrats Labby!

3. edelweiss

edelweiss New Member

I am due September 17th. This will be number 5 and I am hopeing she will come early. My other babies were born on their due date so I do not know if I even have a chance at having an earlier baby. I am excited and scared at the same time. This will be my third home birth and I am hopeing the hypnobabies program I have been studying for weeks pays off. My husband is busy putting up hay so he hopes that baby comes after he gets done.

4. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

Hi everyone very quiet on this forum lately. Thought I would check in. I am 34 weeks pregnant almost there! 6 weeks left probably less since I have already been having contractions and amazing amounts of pressure [​IMG] can't wait to meet my second baby boy Cooper John! How are the rest of you girls doing?

5. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

HELLO EVERYONE! I know I've fallen off the boat a bit, but just been so busy! We are 35 weeks TODAY, so counting down the days! The marginal previa is ALL GONE! thank goodness, so we are on track for our home birth! woo hoo! We actually have another birth class tonight. CONGRATULATIONS Edelweiss! Welcome to the forum! I'm a little jealous! I wish I were due on the 17th! you've got 10 days on me! I sure home our little bugger comes on time. My midwife keeps preparing me that she expects it to be late simply because it is my first baby, and I am not planning nay interventions, except herbs, etc. I haven't gotten to take a look at Hypnobabies, but a fellow birth class member swears by it. I think I'll look into it.
    We have began perineal massage . . . not my most favorite thing, and my poor DH will probably glad not to see the lady bits for 4 to 6 weeks after the birth, since he is getting such an exclusive look right now . . . and I know with the birth, it will only get more exclusive.
    We did decide on the names:
    Boy:
    will either be: Liam Max-Anthony or Liamax Anthony
    girl: Hazel Elloise

I'll be posting new pictures soon.
    How is everyone else doing? How are you coming along Labby?

6. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

So today I have had the most unbearable pelvic discomfort! The pain is really only present when I walk, and get out of bed, but OMG the only way I can describe it, is that it feels like my pelvis is being held together by dental floss. [​IMG] Not sure if this is entirely normal, but our baby is head down, and just seems to be descending further and further down. my belly is soo low right now! I'm only 35 weeks and 2 days, seems a little early to be this uncomfortable . . . but this is my first . . . so I wouldn't know!!!

7. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

I think that's called SPD. Forget what it stands for, but unfortunately, it's probably there to say until you deliver. Try going to a chiropractor--he/she can relieve the pain somewhat. SPD can be REALLY painful.

In happier news, yay for the placenta moving and the home birth plans back in order!!

8. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

You ladies are getting so close!!! Whit, are you the first in line as far as due date?

9. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Whit I had that horrible pelvic pain too, it got really bad at the end of my pregnancy, especially when getting out of bed!!! Felt like I was being ripped apart [​IMG] As soon as I had the baby the pain was goine though so not long left of putting up with it!

10. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Ugh, "stay" not "say."

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that I did HynoBabies when I was pregnant. It was great!! Really helped during pregnancy, I would really recommend it. You need to get started NOW though, it takes a while to learn and practice the techniques. It's a 5 week course (that can be repeated indefinitely), so the clock is ticking!! http://www.hypnobabies.com/mylink.php?id=3814

11. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

HEY! well, the pelvic pain actually subsided! my midwife checked me out at my childbirth class that night, and confirmed that the baby was still head down, but had shifted from having it's back to my back, to it's back to my right side . . . .she said SLEEP ON YOUR LEFT Side THE whole night . . . baby shifted back, and has it's back more to my back left side, and pelvic pain has subsided, almost entirely to just when I get out of bed. [​IMG] hopefully our little booger will stay that way.
    As for who is first in line, I actually believe Beth is a wee bit ahead of me, by maybe a couple of days or so. Then I think I'm next.
    I actually had a strange sense of excitment yesterday . . . I sneezed, and fluid dribbled down my leg . . . tmi, I know, however, I thought OMG, is that my water . . . I did really need to pee badly, so i ran to the bathroom to pee, and called my midwife. I couldn't get a hold of her, but I kept an eye out for the rest of the day, and today . . . nothing else, so I think it was just tinkle. which is fine, probably good in fact, because it's a wee bit early for our muffin to be ready to come out of the oven . . . no matter how ready I am!
    Probably too late then for the hypnobabies, as I haven't looked into it AT ALL yet . . . I jsut feel like my plate of "To Do's" keeps getting fuller and fuller . . . when I think I've checked something off, I end up adding 2 more things. [​IMG]

12. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

Oh-where to begin?!

Labby-congrats on another sweet little girl! How exciting!

Whit-so glad the previa is gone! woohoo for home birth! If the pelvic pain comes back, you can try a belly support band. I am considering one this time for the pelvic pressure which has already begun. BTW-love the names-Liam is SOO sweet and Hazel is so wonderfully classic.

Edelweiss-welcome! Congrats on number 5! That is amazing! What are the ages of your older children?

13. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

I know this isn't my thread anymore, but mine is dead these days!

Things have improved a lot over the last few weeks. Finally, the depression has lifted (2nd Tri is making a huge difference) and the morning sickness has eased significantly (though my tummy is perpetually upset still :-(). Altogether I am feeling much more like myself! My belly is much bigger than it was with James at this age-which I love :).

So ADORABLE story: Once I started feeling better, I started talking to James about the "baby in mommy's tummy". THe other night I asked him if it was a boy or a girl. He said "girl!!". Since then, he randomly tells DH "girl baby, girl baby!!!". Hilarious. I can't wait to find out if he is right!

14. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

hey Whit, glad to hear the pressure went away a bit. Mine is always there and constant, but probably positional and since this is my second pregnancy everything's a bit looser and ready to go now lol...we have a sonogram scheduled this week to get a fetal weight on Cooper and to see his position and what not [​IMG] Can't wait to see him this week, since I haven't had a sono since 28 weeks so now we'll actually get to see what our baby boy will look like on 3D! Can't wait! I am hoping we'll have him in two weeks or so [​IMG] we shall see~! I hear ya about the position of the baby too, cooper is completely on my right side and my back is in agony all the time, sleep is not my friend right now. very ready to meet my little man!

[​IMG]

15. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

well ladies good news, went to drs this morning, dilated 2cm and cooper is measuring 7lbs 2oz, he is measuring 38 weeks and 4 days so he is ahead [​IMG] anyday now

16. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

Amazing Beth! I can't believe you are so close! How are you feeling?

17. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

Spent some time in the ER the other night-I guess I have something called Inerstitial Cystitis which is a bladder condition that is REALLY painful. It is being exacerbated by the weight of the baby resting on my bladder and the pain was UNBEARABLE! Good news is that it doesn't affect baby at all and diet helps. I received a "rescue solution" via catheter yesterday morning which helped a TON. It was a rough few days this week, though.

On a positive note-they did an u/s at the hospital the other night and baby is looking great and measuring about a week ahead of schedule! Boy is he/she an ACTIVE little bugger. Now the due date is actually on my B-Day (or at least that is the estimate now)!

18. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

HWG- I am feeling good actually, just lots and lots of pressure because when the dr checked me my sons head is right there, not floating at all needless to say he is ready [​IMG] just a waiting game now [​IMG]