Due in September, October, November, December 2011

Discussion in 'Who's Due When...' started by BethnConnor, Jan 22, 2011.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

Thought I would start the thread and encourage any of you girls that are trying, we are waiting for ya [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Congratulations! I had my baby this past Sept! Good month! [​IMG]

3. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

I'm joining in!!! Our due date is September 27th, so It'll be a wee virgo! YAY! I'm September born myself, so woo hoo! What is your due date Beth?

4. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

according to my last period and length of cycle it looks like due date is sept 21st just about. Just about 5 weeks pregnant right now.

5. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

WHAT???!!! Beth you are preggo again???!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!! So happy for you!! HH9M

6. Bron

Bron New Member

Congrats Beth and Whitnizzle - wishing you both a healthy happy pregnancy!

7. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

THANKS Bron! your picture is just preciouse by the way! What a beautiful little person!!!

8. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

thanks girls very excited [​IMG]

9. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

first sono and appt tomorrow at 930 am [​IMG] I will let you girls all know how it goes [​IMG]

10. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

YAY Beth! Hope all is happy and healthy!!! Do keep us updated!
    I actually had a minor scare last night, I was spotting ever so lightly, but it stopped today. I spoke with my doctor about it, and she said it was relatively normal, considering how light it is, and also that there is so much more blood circulating down there, that my cervix is now extra sensitive, and and straining at all (even a stubborn BM) makes it dip down and could cause it to bleed a tiny bit. Either way, It definitely gave me a fright, but feeling a little better about it since it has stopped and she assured me it was OK.
    I tell you what though, the naussea . . . it's for the birds! can't wait until that part of the pregnancy passes, other than that . . . I'm a pretty happy camper. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. iampam

iampam Active Member

Whit I spotted and bled off and on the entire first trimester. I went to the ER once and the Urgent care once. Now that I know a lot more and have gotten the bills, I can say that if it happens next time, I will stay out of the ER!!

12. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

Hey there ladies, so had my first sonogram yesterday, I am just 6 weeks and baby is due sept 28th! They did a transvaginal sonogram and we saw the heartbeat and heard it about 115bpm and they said that is normal at this early gestation :)Going back in 3 weeks for another sonogram just because this was early [​IMG]

13. BethnConnor

BethnConnor New Member

14. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Whit, I also spotted early on. It was brown and would come and go. The dr tested me and ended up giving me progesterone suppositories and it stopped completely. You may ask at your first appt to be tested for levels if you start spotting again. Mine was a light brown color every time.

Congrats on your first sono Beth! So exciting isn't it?

15. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

Thanks for the support regarding the spotting. Glad to listen to folks that have actually experienced it, instead of some who havent and just panicked (my mother and mother-in-law). I feel so relieved that i have this site to come to and vent, ask questions, and just peruse around on. Thank you all again.

And yes, congrats Beth! funny because I thought you were actually 2 days ahead of me, and now it looks like I'm 2 days ahead. lol. I also have not gone to my first appointment yet either, so that may change. [​IMG]

16. moonchild

moonchild New Member

I spotted during my first and third, all was great, they are now 15 and 3. I had a placental abruption with my second, bled heavily, and was told I had a 50/50 chance of carrying her to term. It was heart-breaking, watching her struggle on the ultra-sound. She was born two days late, at 9 lb 12 oz. and is 12 now. My sis spotted with all of hers, but they are all perfect... she has 5. Don't worry, take it easy and enjoy. Pregnancy can be scary, but more often than not, everything turns out fine!!! Congrats.

17. WhiTniZZle

WhiTniZZle New Member

Thanks moonchild! That is a lot of spotting going on! It's interesting to see just how normal it really is, I had no idea.

Any suggestions on food aversions and morning sickness?? It seems like I begin to feel really nauseous when I put off eating until the last minute (unfortunately this is relatively common for me with my schedule). I'm doing better at planning meals, and so making sure that I have something to eat at all times, but the annoying part, is by planning it, (like a chicken salad for lunch) half the time I am no longer "in the mood" for that food any more by the time it is time to eat it. Then all I want is junk food!!! my appetite is just all over the place! and its becoming more and more difficult to control the nausea because what I have to eat sounds repulsive sometimes. [​IMG]

18. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

I suffered from nausea early on in my pregnancy, it was far far worse on an empty stomach! At work I used to keep lots of snacks on my desk, things like crackers, dried fruit, plain biscuits. I can't really remember now what else. I really didn't eat very good during the first tri, most meals just turned my stomach so I basically lived on sandwiches! Don't let yourself get hungry though, eating really does seem to keep the nausea at bay! Hope you don't suffer for too long, mine only lasted untill 10 weeks, then I freaked out because I was worried when it dissapeared! lol!

19. moonchild

moonchild New Member

For me, the trick was never get hungry, never get full..... I had snacks at my bedside, and if I woke at night to empty my bladder, I tried to munch on a couple of crackers, and same thig before I tried to get out of bed in the AM. Low blood sugar seems to aggrevate the preggo queasiness. When all else failed, my Dr. prescribed Zofran (generic was ondansetron?)and it helped a LOT. There were times that I had to stay in my bedroom when my hubby cooked, because if I smelled it for too long before eating, I could not stomach it. Also, B vitamins help, but try them after eating, not before. Taking my pre-natals at night was also better for me. If the vitamins hit my stomach before food, they came right back up.

20. moonchild

moonchild New Member

I cooked my last one on those little pecan pies and strawberry milk for a while. Protein is also supposed to help if you have low blood sugar. I craved salty foods for a while too, rice cakes were a frequent snack, maybe because they had NO flavor, and I wasn't really interested in anything with a smell or flavor for a while... Oh, I was gonna tell you, my sister had spotted during her last pregnancy, and went in for an ultra-sound to make sure all was ok.... the tech. was looking at the screen and looked kind of freaked, left the room and came back with her OB.... she of course started tearing up, thinking something terrible had gone wrong. The tech asked if the OB could see what she was seeing.... TWO heartbeats!!! My neices are 6 this year.