Due in October/ November/December 2010

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Love0322, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

There seems to be quite a few BFPs popping up around here. I think we need to start an October-November thread.

2. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Good idea. If I get my BFP tjis cycle I'm due either November 30 or December 1, so I might be able to sneak in here!

3. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Yay Bunny that would be great!

I dont have an offical due date from my doctor. I think, based on my date of O, that my due date is November 9th.

I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I know its still early but i'm hoping for the best. I have read almost all of the posts on the Due in August/September and I see that those ladies have similiar concerns that I'm having.

4. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Congrats Love! I am from the August/September group, and yes, there were a LOT of concerns! I think it's normal to be stressed out 24/7. I am just now feeling a little relieved after having my 14 week ultrasound. I'm sure when the baby gets here the stress will start all over again! Wishing you a HH9M!

5. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

YUP!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

6. Seerah

Seerah Member

Hey Ladies! Love, I might be ten days after you, 11/19! I go in for my 3rd set of betas tomorrow and find out the results on Thursday. Hopefully they'll be something like in the 800s!!!

7. BRIANAAAA

BRIANAAAA New Member

Congrats on the BFP's ladies! HH9M!

Haha Nessa - totally!

8. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Seerah- glad you came over! GL on your betas tomorrow. Don't you hate the wait?

I have my next us on Friday. I'll be 6weeks and 2 days. I think he is just confirming that there is not an ectopic pregnancy in addition to a uterine pregnancy. I haven't been having ep pain though so I think the chances are very unlikely.

I did have cramping that woke me up last night. But by morning it was gone and there was no bleeding or anything.

I'm really tired and have sore bbs. I was nauseous on Saturday and Sunday and a little this afternoon. For the most part I haven't been feeling too many symptoms the past 2 days. I have myself so nervous.

I hope that I will see the baby's heartbeat at Friday's appt.

9. Seerah

Seerah Member

Hey Love- One night I had a cramp and it scared the hell out of me! And same thing, no bleeding or anything but we can't help but worry, right?

Tired too, boobs still sore, waves of nausea off and on but nothing yet that's made me want to actually throw up with is a good thing because I HATE throwing up!

Friday will be so exciting for you!!! Try to relax between now and then and of course for the rest of the pregnancy! I think it's one of those, there's not much you can do so you might as well enjoy it kind of deals!

My first appointment will be next Tuesday and hopefully we'll see a little bean in the right place!!

I'm kind of in a bit of a conundrum... I'm not sure who I should keep on seeing, my ob/gyn or my RE! Get this, today I had my blood drawn twice, once at each place! I'm glad I went to my RE because I already heard back about my progesterone level and they said it was kind of low so tonight I'll start the progesterone suppositories (vaginal), but the appointment I have scheduled for Tuesday is at my ob/gyn! At least for this week I'm more comfortable with both places but it's kind of weird! Who do I stick with?

10. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Seerah...someone from another thread (can't remember who) had their RE release them back into th OB's care after the first few weeks when they confirmed everything to be ok and there was no risk any longer. RE's are to help get pg and keep it...OB's do the general care and delivery [​IMG]

Good Luck to all my former EP girls...can you believe there are 5 of you due around the same time all former EP girls?

Bobeba, Seerah, Court, Love, Averysmom (sorry if butchered the s/n's, LOL)

~Jen

11. Seerah

Seerah Member

Jen, never mind, I won't be joining this group after all. My numbers fell from 392 to 38. This is all just such a whirlwind in my brain right now, especially since I haven't had any bleeding/spotting at all! Ladies, good luck to you all *HUGS*

12. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Seerah i'm so sorry! i posted a message to you on another thread too. I'll be thinking of you.
    (((HUGS)))

13. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Ugh!!!! <removing foot from mouth!>

14. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Ohgosh, Seerah, that's just so awful! Praying for strength for you to get through this. I hope it isn't an ectopic.

15. Love0322

Love0322 New Member

Hey girls-
    Well I'm sorta double posting but wanted to post over here too. I had an us today- 6 wks and 3 days and no heart beat was detected. The doctor did see a sac and a yolk. I've played this over and over again in my head. He said that he is a little worried. He didn't say VERY worried or anything like that. So that makes me feel some what hopeful. He said everything could be completely fine. I'm a nervous wreck. And love Jen for being there for me today! Your the best!

Please pray that my baby gets his heart before Tuesday [​IMG]

16. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Hey Love, hang in there. I just read your post on the TTC board about measuring smaller. I wanted to tell you that I went to my appt. at 6 weeks 2 days and the doctor told me I was more like 5 weeks. It made me super worried until I went back at 10 weeks 2 days. I was then measuring 10 weeks 0 days. Then last week I went in for an appt. at 13 weeks 5 days and was measuring 14 weeks 2 days. All caught up and then some. And, if it's just a slow starter like mine was, then it might explain why the doctor didn't find the heartbeat. Good luck on Tuesday!

17. BRIANAAAA

BRIANAAAA New Member

Hey Love - stay positive! (((HUGS)))

18. Seerah

Seerah Member

Love - Maybe it was a little too early? I've read many stories of that happening when women think they're farther along than they really are, just try to remain calm and positive for Tuesday! Hang in there and we're all thinking of you!!!!!

19. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Love, hang in there. Good luck.

20. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Love, Im willing to bet you a million dollars, that you are just not as far along as you think!! Can I ask, did they do the ultrasound transvaginally?? I had my 6 week ultrasound done transvaginally and let me tell ya!! The tech had to manipulate that thing just so!! It was pretty uncomfortable!! But because of the location of the embryo, she had to hold the probe just right to see the "speck", much less the heartbeat. If she moved the probe even just a little bit, she would lose the heartbeat!

I bet Tuesday holds great news for you. Thinking of you!