Due in October/November/December 2010 - *part 3*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by *mel*, Oct 22, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

Re: Due in October/November/December 2010 - *part

awwwww! congrats, TDG!! Can't wait for the story and the pics [​IMG]

omg, so true, ali, so true...hard to believe!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Congrats TDG! We sure did have some chunky babies in this thread! lol!

I am so sad that everyone had their babies though [​IMG] I don't want this thread to end! lol!

3. *mel*

Ooooh Jasmine thats GREAT you lost 27 lbs already! Mine seems to have stuck, I have even put a coupld of pounds on but I guess thats because i have eaten like a pig over xmas! lol! I got the wii fit plus for xmas so after my 6 week check up I will be using that!

You should post a pic in the thread "Pregnancy before, during and after" I keep meaning to post a pic of my 4 week PP belly that I took last week, it is pretty damn close to being back to normal size wise, just needs toning up!

4. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

yeah, I'm super excited I lost that much already [​IMG] I'm defintily going to post a pic in that trhread..the pic is in the camera..just gotta get my butt to upload it in the computer! It's just been sooo busy lately and, ugh, I'm just super tired!

My goal is to lose even more than I started pre-pregnacy. Let's see...i started with 138 pounds....so, I want to go to what I was pre-pregnacy with my first born..so, that's 125. Oh, that wii I heard is awesome...a friend actually used that to lose her pregnancy weight too.

5. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Same here, Jas, but of course, for me, it is pre-PhD defense weight that I am aiming for, haha! I started at 136, pre-pg and am back there now. My tummy is a tub of lard, though! Needs some serious toning. I got the wii fit too. Now, if I would just shake off the lethargy... Hoping that I'll end up around 120. 125, I'll settle for, before trying again. 120 would be close enough to my college weight and I don't think I should expect my high school weight and figure back, haha!

6. *mel*

Urghh my high school weight was 112 or slightly under at times. As an adult when I have gone that low I look awful! My *ideal* weight is 120 but I will be happy to get to 126 which is what I was at 4 weeks pregnant. I was slightly heavier than normal at the time as I had put weight on with my first IVF attempt in November which ended up getting cancelled, with xmas and everything I never lost the few pounds I gained before having IVF again in the January. I am hoping the weight loss ticker I have set up will help motivate me [​IMG] I have never had to activly try to lose weight before!

7. Confused-Hasya

Same here, Mel. I was about 110 lb during high school, crept up to 117 or so during college, which wasn't too bad, but now, I am TWENTY pounds more than that. I am aiming for 120, but will be happy with 126 (start of grad school after 2 months of eating and sleeping). I once dropped back to 110 lb during grad school but I looked awful. Famished. So, aiming for 120. I started pg at 136 lb (132 lb at end of grad school because of all the sitting in front of computer and stuff) and 4 more after m/c. At least I am almost at pre-pg weight now. Small consolation. This will be the first time I'll be actively trying to lose weight. Experimenting with the Wii. Hope to get some toning in too. Perhaps we should start a post-pg weight watchers thread, what say?

8. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

I'm all for that Confused!!!!! Start it up!!!

9. *mel*

Me too! Great idea, we can all motivate each other!

10. Confused-Hasya

Ok, in pregnancy forum or weight loss forum? Mel, the moderator?

11. *mel*

I was thinking the same thing, not really sure? Probably weight loss?

12. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Hehe, Ive been on all morning creating it!

13. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

wow, same here mel and confused lol I was around 110-115 tops high school weight...college 117 - 120. I did go back down to 115 at one point a few years back and looked basically awful, sickly more like it, plus all my curves disappeared!....120 is the perfect weight for me, even 125 is okay. So, I'm shooting for in that range.

I do got my own "wii" now...my newborn has me bopping up and down and moving like you wouldn't believe lol My DH said that's why I'm losing the weight so fast 'cause I'm "dancing" around our apartment trying to calm him down lol Oh, update, as of two days ago, 30 lbs lost...thought it a fluke, but weighed myself today and same [​IMG] So, I'm at 152....still got a lotttt to go...but slowly and surely!

14. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

Congrats TDG on the lil guy he was a great weight and southerngirl your lil guy is so handsome. My babygirl is a month old cant believe it. Take care ladies have a happy new year hope to keep in touch with you guys

15. court

court New Member

hi ladies!
    just wanted to pass on some info...
    found a website/blog that has been really helpful and interesting to me...just thought I would share it.
    babywisemom.com

it does use babywise ideas but also compares all views with naps, feeding,etc etc
    hope everyone is well and enjoying their babes...
    paige is doing great sleeping well at night, naps are too well established, but okay.
    my maternity leave is almost over ;( and I am super bummed I go back to work 1/20.
    I started shaun t insanity workout video and am also trying to loose the baby weight...I have about 15 lbs to go. uggh.
    hope everyone is well...
    did you start a weightloss forum??
    court

16. *mel*

Well I guess it's time to lock up this thread [​IMG] I will leave it up for a few more days just in case everyone is not caught up.

Hope to see you all in the infants to 1 year thread!