Due in October/November/December 2010 - *part 3*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by *mel*, Oct 22, 2010.

1. TDG

TDG New Member

Re: Due in October/November/December 2010 - *part

aww Im glad to hear your lil ones are doing good!

I am still just waitin. I have a feeling he is going to be bigger than my boys were. I didnt think I could be in any more pain, well yesterday I nearly fell flat on my face and while I managed to protect my belly I BADLY hurt my wrist and knee. I felt so dumb! lol. It wasnt icy or anything, my ankle just rolled on some uneven sidewalk while I was out shopping and my massive frontal weight pulled me straight down. Since friday my feet have been really swollen, not sure why! Aside from gettin groceries and makin df do some cleaning I am all ready to go! It sure is nice to have a set date. lol. Well be headed to the hospital 4am thursday and Ill be bringing my laptop so I can update when Im settled into my room after. [​IMG]

2. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

(reminds me! i have to update my ticker!)

Nikki and Mel, great to hear your little ones are great sleepers [​IMG] Kasper is doing good in teh sleep department now....better than teh first few days at home. He was up like 2-3 hours the 2nd night home (hiccups, burping him, calming him down, etc., the whole shabang). Tmorrow he'll be 2 weeks actually [​IMG] Well, now he's sleeping through the night, except for waking up to be nursed. We put him in his crib at 10pm and he gets up between 2-3 and then between 5-6, and goes right back to bed after feedings. Then he gets up at like 9am. He had his first check-up 6 days after being born and he gained all his weight back! So, then he was 9 pounds! And he eats ALL THE TIME, so now, omg, at 2 weeks, he MUST be at least 10 pounds or close to it lol But I gotta say having a newborn around Christmas time is craziness...it's a LOT going on....especially since i got my inlaws staying with us.

TDG, omg, sorry about that fall! I know you are, but BE CAREFUL [​IMG] Wow, thursday is the DAYYYYYYY! YAYYYY!!!

3. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

TDG, wouldn't that be CRAZY if they pull out two babies, and not just one. omg. I know it's almost impossible since you've had scans and all that, but still, I'm not going to be bowled over with surprise if you update on Thursday that you have twins! If not twins, I bet this babe will be really squirmy and jerky the first couple of weeks. That sounded weird--active, I bet this baby will be active.

4. TDG

TDG New Member

jasmine---Im sure trying!! lol. I still cant believe I did that! Im really suffering for it but Im sooo glad I didnt land on my belly!

desert--LMAO! I tell ya what I sure wont be very suprised if theres two in there either. I will be shocked if he is small and quiet tho! He will surely be big and "squirmy and jerky"! :p

Ohh...and I wanted to tell you ladies what I put in my stocking..PRUNES! LOL!!! I got those sunsweet ones prunes(they are really good!) and put them in my stocking. I am SO scared of getting constipated again like I was after I had Evan so Im eating all kinds of poop softners! lol

5. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

LOL!!! Nice! It's a smart idea though, you where constipated after the surgery? OMG! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PS Sorry about the fall! Glad little man is ok though, I almost did the same thing off the curb at walmart about a week ago, couldn't imagine actually falling though. Better just sit tight for the next day girly!

6. TDG

TDG New Member

Yes Ash! The first poo is awful enough without being badly constipated! SOOO painful! I had to get a sopository(sp) stuck up my bum..talk about awkward! I know thats the nurses job but that didnt make it any more fun for either of us!! LOL.

7. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

hahahaha, omg, prunes?? Well, the first poo was WAY scary for me too...before my first poo I remember I told my MIL I wasn't going to eat because I was too scared to poo. I had a normal birth, if I had c-section surgery, damn right I'd be eating prunes and taking about 15 Colaces per day!!

8. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I always get intestinal stasis from anesthesia/surgery so I generally can't poop for upwards of two weeks after surgery and can't really keep food down either. It's awful! I lucked out my last surgery though. They gave me a ton of meds for all the horrible nausea I usually get, plus substituted one of the typical components of the anesthesia and I was able to poop at 8 days postop. I was so excited! LOL

9. sthrngirl

sthrngirl New Member

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I have really busy with all 4 kids. I posted my birth story and some pics. Anyways, Grayson Hunter Taylor was born on Dec 13th at 9:08 pm and weighed 9lbs and 3.9ozs and was 21 ozs long. He is doing good. Loved by everyone. Dont have to much time to write so just going to give you all some pics and hope that everyone and their little ones are doing good.

TDG good luck on yours coming up. Wishing you the best!

Ps. I also want to thank Penguin for updating yall that I had him. She is the greatest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. TDG

TDG New Member

aww he looks a lot like you sthrn! what a cutie!

11. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

I just read your story sthrn! Your little man is beautifull, and I agree he really does look like you!

LMAO at TDG with the prunes! I dread to think of the pain of pooping after a cs, after vaginal was bad enough! lol! I was terrified, didn't go for 5 days because I was so scared!!!!

12. starbug

starbug New Member

Aww he is so cute. What gorgeous little cheeks.

13. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Good luck to you tommorrow TDG!! Can't wait to see pics. I will be eagerly checking on my phone from work on FB and here for the news!!

Mel, I was terrified of pooping after birth too. Between the stitches, and hemorrhoids, pooping was awful. The nurses gave me colace in the hospital, and I continued taking them for many weeks at home. I hate prunes, so that wasnt an option. I think constipation is worse with a csection due to the pain meds, and the fact that surgery tends to slow down the bowels. Ugh!

Hope it isn't much of an issue for you TDG.

14. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Some of the meds they gave me caused constipation, I remember thinking that was abit stupid! But I think it was the stitches that terrified me when it came to going, scared the life out of me! lol!

Good luck TDG!!! Can't wait to hear all about it [​IMG]

15. TDG

TDG New Member

lol...try pooping without pushing..AT ALL. You dont realize the stomach muscles you use for sooo many simple things until they are cut in half! Add constipation and gas pressure on the incision...o man! Im taking miralax and eatin prunes like a granny! Im bringing them to the hospital too(idk if theyll let me take the miralax but its worth tryin).

ugh today is goin soooo slow!! kids and me are packed..just gotta wait for df to get home so we can drop off the kids and go get some groceries, then Im gunna do my toenails and shave. lol Ill have to be up at 3am but I doubt Ill get to sleep early. Im gettin really nervous! Babys movin a bunch..hes ready to come out n play! lol.

16. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

Good luck, TDG!!! I can't believe it'sy our time already...I really can't! So exciting :))))))) ps don't forget your lipstick lol

OHHHH, okay, so I'm actually 2 weeks postpartum today..and even though I didn't weigh myself today, but yesterday I did and guess how much I lost so far??? A whopping 27 pounds!!!!! I have to take a pic of my belly, too, 'cuase that's almost gone, too [​IMG] Waaaay faster than with my first [​IMG] too cool

17. TDG

TDG New Member

Hey ladies...quick update because Im drugged and soooooo tired. lol. Waylon Nicholas was born at 7:11am and is 7 lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. He is fatter and shorter than my other boys!! lol. Hes perfectly healthy and aside from ichyness from the morphine Im feeling great too. Hes got dark brownish red hair(so did Evan) He is very content and quiet so far. Ill post some picss and details later!!!

18. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Awwwwww, Congrats Trish!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

19. Bron

Bron New Member

Congrats on your baby boy TDG - he's a good weight! Look forward to seeing pics and hearing the full story. Take care.

20. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Congrats TDG! I can't believe everyone in this thread has had their babies now!