Due in October/November/December 2010 - *part 3*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by *mel*, Oct 22, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. TDG

TDG New Member

Re: Due in October/November/December 2010 - *part

lmao Mel! Well..Ill TRY to give you 13 more days but thats IT! (and I cant promise in the mean time I wont be doing jumping jacks or rapeing df or eating spicy foods!!! :p lol!)

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't think 13 days is enough. Stop being selfish!!!! lol!

3. TDG

TDG New Member

OHH dont make me laugh so hard Mel! Im gunna pee my pants!!! I would have been willing to give you 14 days but the surgery staff at the hospital is being selfish thinking they need to go party on new years eve instead of do my c section!

4. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

LOL you guys are too funny! But I agree with Mel...TDG, you'll have to wait and hold that baby in longer 'cuase I can't bear for his thread to finish!

Congrats, Southern..can't wait to hear your story!

And thnx everyone [​IMG] ...and OMG, I KNOW, we are growing some big babies in here! lol That's always a very good thing [​IMG]

5. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

12 [​IMG] - I personally can't wait, lol!!! I need TDG to have her baby ladies! I feel like CRAP! PLUS! Look how great you are all doing with your cute little ones! Ohh... wait here I sit at almost 4AM... [​IMG]

6. *mel*

Okay okay, I guess we will let her [​IMG]

Ash I so can't believe you are 31 weeks! OMG that is crazy!!! Just seen the pics you posted of the nursery, cute!!!!

7. TDG

TDG New Member

LOL. Thanks for permission ladies. Ill pass the word on to lil man! I had a CRAZY busy day. OMG...so get this. Im such a fat ass I RIPPED my fav STRETCHY maternity jeans. We were on our way to town to do some shopping and stopped at a gas station and I got back in the car and feel this huge rip on my bum. I am SO glad it happend like that with df and not at a christmas party or at the dr or something. Gosh I was POd. We had to go all the way home for some new pants for me! SOOOOO retarded! As if I dont feel fat enough already. So anyways after I got some new pants on..we finished up christmas shopping, and then came home and organized the ENTIRE house. Once we do some light cleaning we are ready for baby! Then we watched a movie(its now 430am!). It feels sooo good to get stuff done and spend time relaxing, even tho well be dead tired tomorrow! lol. Just need to get thru this busy week and then christmas and its baby time!!! Whoo hooo!!

8. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

All man TDG that is funny glad you weren't out in the open that would not have been cool at all. I know you can't wait to have the baby, but I must admit I will miss this group

9. Bron

Bron New Member

Mel glad you have given TDG permission to have her baby lol. TDG hurry up and have your baby (only kidding) - want to get closer to having my own.

TDG [​IMG] about the jeans - I am in my second set of maternity clothes already (I started wearing maternity clothes at 9 weeks pregnancy and needed a new set cause of size issues at about 24 weeks) and they will not fit at the end of this pregnancy. If its hot enough maybe I should give up wearing any clothes (thats unlikely) Sounds like you are pretty much ready now which is great!

10. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

TDG, lol! That's definitly something that would happen to me....you're almost there though! And you'll have baby number 3!

OH, with Kasper home, it's proving to be a real challenge jealousy wise with my first born....how did Brendyn react? I knew there was gonna be some jealousy but not like this! I feel so bad and helpless at times when I see his face [​IMG] I make sure I spend time with him, but every time I pick up Kasper, OMG, meldown! Hopefully that'll pass!

I really can't believe you're the last one left, TDG....and then we're dunzo, kaput, finished with this thread [​IMG] Sad [​IMG]

11. TDG

TDG New Member

jasmine--I honestly dont have any advice. Brendyn never got really jealous. He was excited to be a big brother(with his advanced speech he understood everything going on very well). DF made a huge effort to give him extra attention, and I always tried to make room on my lap for 2. In fact I have a feeling in a few weeks Ill be asking you how to deal with it because I really dont think its going to go so smooth with Evan this time! He understands less with his limited speech, and hes way more of a mommys boy than Brendyn was.

bron--LOL. Well I wouldnt blame you for runnin around naked, being preg in the hot summer sucks big time!

I feel like my bodys gettin ready to do somethin. I still find it hard to believe Ill actually go into labor but my BH are getting more painful, Im havin AF type cramps, and my lower back is killn me soooo maybe. As miserable as I am I still think he should stay in til after xmas tho.

12. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

OMG TDG. You had me rolling with the ripped pants story!! Ive done that before too!! Not too much longer. If you go into labor on your own, do they try and stop it, or do the csection?

13. TDG

TDG New Member

nessa--lol. Im glad my bad luck gave everyone a laugh. It WAS funny even tho at the time I wasnt sure if I should laugh or cry! lol. Im just soooooooooo glad it didnt happen in a way more embarressing way! They will just do a c section if I go into labor now, so it could be sooner but wont be any later than the 30th. Id like to have my own Dr do it tho and shes only working weds this week so hopefully he waits!

14. *mel*

Hey we gave you permision to have your baby on 30th!!! Not before so you keep those legs crossed! lol!

15. TDG

TDG New Member

lmao!! Im trying mel Im trying!!

16. Bron

Bron New Member

TDG I am not sure we have much say in the matter - these little guys seem to dictate from a very early age [​IMG] Good luck and let us know if you do decide to go into labour (or at least if your little boy decides for you) Wednesday is not too far away now so maybe he will try to time it well.

17. *mel*

Just checking in to see how all you new momma's are getting on? Only a week untill this thread is redundant so would be nice to hear how all the babies are doing before the thread gets archived [​IMG]

Merry Christmas to all of you xoxo

18. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

Hey Mel my little one is doing great she is already 9lb she holding her head up wonderfully and she stays up about three to four hours during the day at a time. She sleeps really good at night and is not a crier at all. I must admit that I have been holding her alot for some reason and I can't seem to stop looking at her she is so adorable:) Well I hope your lil man is doing great Mel. Hoping to hear from you ladies also. how are you holding up TDG

19. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

Wow Mel baby Luke is already a month old boy do time fly by enjoy because it goes by so fast maybe thats why I have 5 lol

20. *mel*

Hey nikki! Yes time is flying sooo fast now, Luke will be 5 weeks tomorrow! Sounds like your little one is doing great [​IMG] Luke is doing good but unfortunately he is a cryer, some days he has me wanting to tear my hair out! lol! He was last weighed 2 weeks ago and was 10 lbs 1 oz, dread to think how heavy he is now!!! He does real good at night, goes down between 7 - 8 and has 2 feeds during the night but both times goes straight back to sleep afterwards! For the most part I am loving motherhood [​IMG]