Due in October/November/December 2010 - *Part 2*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by *mel*, Jul 21, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

Re: Due in October/November/December 2010 - *Part

8 more days, court, that's literally right around the corner!

Ali, well, it looks like you got your answer in a way...court is the first one up [​IMG]

And how are you doing [​IMG]? Mommyhood is so great; isn't it? So, should I ask when the next one is coming? lol OH, and Happy 1 month b-day to Baby Ty [​IMG] !!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

I think I lost some of my mucas plug!!!!! When I got up this morning there was this gross looking glob of thick clear CM, looked like EWCM but thicker? Does that sound right?

I had 2 dreams last night about having my baby early, he was sooo tiny, plus another dream where my friend was really horrible to me and made me cry, when I woke from that dream I was REALLY crying! lol! It was such a stupid dream but I just couldn't stop! Damn hormones! lol!

3. *mel*

Oh and Court!!!! 8 DAYS!!!!! That makes my 39 days sound like ages! lol! I don't know how you are still working. Although I get bored I am so pleased I was able to stop when I did, I was so tired by the afternoon (and that was sitting behind a desk all day!) and my feet used to swell, it was horrible!

4. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

lol. Mommyhood is great, but I think one is all I can handle! Sleep deprivation is a wicked beast! Had no idea! I keep telling DH, "I don't know how people do it more than once. AND the next one you are doing it with another little one to watch too!" I commend you moms doing it again!!!

Good luck Court! Can't wait to hear how it goes and if you have a boy it girl!

Not much longer for the rest of you!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

5. *mel*

Well ladies, guess we are a bunch of chatterboxes because it looks like it's time to lock this thread and start a new one. I will leave this one here for a while before moving it to archives for anyone who need to catch up [​IMG]