Due in October/November/December 2010 - *Part 2*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by *mel*, Jul 21, 2010.

1. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

Re: Due in October/November/December 2010 - *Part

8 more days, court, that's literally right around the corner!

Ali, well, it looks like you got your answer in a way...court is the first one up [​IMG]

And how are you doing [​IMG]? Mommyhood is so great; isn't it? So, should I ask when the next one is coming? lol OH, and Happy 1 month b-day to Baby Ty [​IMG] !!

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

I think I lost some of my mucas plug!!!!! When I got up this morning there was this gross looking glob of thick clear CM, looked like EWCM but thicker? Does that sound right?

I had 2 dreams last night about having my baby early, he was sooo tiny, plus another dream where my friend was really horrible to me and made me cry, when I woke from that dream I was REALLY crying! lol! It was such a stupid dream but I just couldn't stop! Damn hormones! lol!

3. *mel*

Oh and Court!!!! 8 DAYS!!!!! That makes my 39 days sound like ages! lol! I don't know how you are still working. Although I get bored I am so pleased I was able to stop when I did, I was so tired by the afternoon (and that was sitting behind a desk all day!) and my feet used to swell, it was horrible!

4. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

lol. Mommyhood is great, but I think one is all I can handle! Sleep deprivation is a wicked beast! Had no idea! I keep telling DH, "I don't know how people do it more than once. AND the next one you are doing it with another little one to watch too!" I commend you moms doing it again!!!

Good luck Court! Can't wait to hear how it goes and if you have a boy it girl!

Not much longer for the rest of you!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

5. *mel*

Well ladies, guess we are a bunch of chatterboxes because it looks like it's time to lock this thread and start a new one. I will leave this one here for a while before moving it to archives for anyone who need to catch up [​IMG]