Due in October/November/December 2010 - *Part 2*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by *mel*, Jul 21, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 that have free access to thousands of health related discussions.. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

<span style="font-size: 20pt">EDD for ladies due in Oct/Nov/Dec 2010</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt">MJ_0217 - 28th October ???</span><span style="font-size: 17pt">
    Court - 30th October - Keeping it a suprise!</span>
    <span style="font-size: 17pt">*mel* - 30th November - It's a BOY!!!
    Jasmineflower - 7th December - It's a BOY!!!
    Nikki - 8th December - Shy baby! but pretty sure it's a GIRL!!!
    Sthrngirl - 15th December - Keeping it a suprise!
    Jennifer 21 - 15th December - It's a BOY and a GIRL!!!
    TDG - 7th January - It's a BOY!!!</span>

If anyone wants to catch up on the old thread here is a link [​IMG]

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&amp;Number=342577#Post342577
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

ahhh, part II! love it! when you first said "lock it up," I was ilke whatttt?! LOL

Baby is kicking off and on throughout the day. We still don't have a name for him [​IMG] We're torn! But we do have time though.....

Hpoe everyone is feeling as ache free as possible!

3. sthrngirl

sthrngirl New Member

Went to the dr today and everything is good. Baby is right on track, hb is 132, and very active! Had my 20 week ultrasound and found out I have an anterior placenta again and it is low! I am hoping it will move up more like it did last time! We are not finding out the sex of the baby this time, we want it to be a suprise but we are hoping for a boy! The dr could get very many good pictures because the little bean was facing my back. Also I am happy to say that I have lost about 20 pounds and only gained 1 so far, I needed the weight lose lol! I am also looking at switching to a midwife and trying a HBA2C. I am hoping and praying that it will happen! The dr also changed my due date from when I ovulated to my lmp, so it is now dec. 15. hope everyone else is doing good!

4. *mel*

Great to hear from you sthrngirl and lovely to hear that everything is right on track! You ladies that wait untill the birth to find out the gender sure have more patience than me! lol! I think it's a lovely idea but I couldn't do it!

I have an anterior placenta too but mine is high up, it explains why I was abit slow in feeling movement though.

5. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

Hey ladies goodmorning I came through to give you a little update. I went to get an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great. The baby was very active and was even waving hi. I couldn't find out the sex because the umbilical cord was in the way. I'm really hoping for a boy because I only have one and it would be really nice if my son could have a lil bro. Anyway Mel my due date has changed. It's now December 10 and I am 20 weeks as of yesterday. I am still having my moments when I just can't believe it and start crying again, but maybe it's the hormones playing a part in this also. Well have a good day ladies.

6. Jennifer21

Jennifer21 New Member

sthrngirl, you and I have the same due date now [​IMG]
    I agree with Mel, there is NO way I would be able to wait hehe, I already call them by their names when I am trying to get them to move, Sadie and Jaxon [​IMG]
    Niiki, I am sure hormones have a BIG role in your crying most of the time. You just found out so you still have shock to get over... Good news is Baby B had the umbilical cord in BOTH of my scans but at the very end it was moved out of the way and we found out it was a BOY.. so hopefully you will get the boy you want

7. *mel*

Oh sorry Jen, looks like I have your due date wrong? Do you need me to change it? I also now call my son by his name! lol! We decided on Luke Jacob [​IMG]

Nikki I have to agree with Jen, sounds like hormones and probably the fact it's still a massive shock to you! I can't even imagine what it must be like to find out at nearly 5 months that you are pregnant! Will you get another scan to see if you can have another go at seeing the gender?

8. Jennifer21

Jennifer21 New Member

O man, I wish I was the 6th!! lol I am the 15th
    I like Luke Jacob! Very handsome name.. We decided on Sadie Adilia and Jaxon Jose

9. *mel*

changed it [​IMG]

Love the names!!!!!

10. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Jennifer, with twins, it's unlikely you will make it to 40 weeks pregnant. It happens, but its rare. And I would imagine when you start getting closer, you're not gonna want to get to 40 weeks!! Lol!! Lovely names on your little ones too. I have a friend who named her son Jaxon, spelled it the same way too. Her little girl who was born at a year and a week later, she named Ava. Cuties!!

Nikki, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. There are times when I want to cry (literally) when I have a bad day with Sofie, she's fussy, in pain because or her teeth, and there's nothing I can do. And then to be pregnant with 3 other little ones?!?! Aye!! You are sure one hell of a trooper!!

11. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

If we'd had a boy, we were going to name him Jaxon. It's still on the table for child #2....

I also love the name Sadie, and Luke!

12. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Sooooo, I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but seeing as how we were talking about ladies not finding out they were pregnant until in labor, I thought I would share this:

A former coworker of mine, who I keep in touch with through FB, gave birth to a little girl just this last Tuesday. She didn't know she was pregnant until 8 months!!! She knew of the pregnancy for the remaining 6 weeks of her pregnancy. Funny thing is too, she is such a fitness guru. THis girl is nothing but muscle, is used to running 5-6 miles a day without even huffing!!! I'm sure she was in labor and pushing, and probably knitting a blanket at the same time!! LOL!! As far as I know, she had been doing her usual work out throughgout her unknown pregnancy. How crazy. Its these little slim girls who seem to never know. Anyhow, thought I would share this very real life, and happening to someone close to me "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". Not sure how she eventually found out. Unlike the show, she found out before she started having excruciating pains, and not knowing what it was until a baby starts emerging between her legs!! How crazy huh??

13. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Yeah, it's crazy! I had never seen that show before, but this weekend there was some kind of Didn't Know I was Pregnant marathon and I watched 3 episodes while my baby napped in my lap. 2 of the 3 women were thin! I just can't even imagine where the baby would go. What's scary is that all the babies were born more than a few weeks prematurely. I wonder if they'd gone full term if they finally would have gained an obvious baby belly.

I'm going to go back and try to find pictures of me around 32-34 weeks preggo and see if there's anyway I could have just looked fatter with a beer gut or if I definitely had a big, obvious preg belly.

14. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Oh no. I have a pic of my belly at 32 weeks which was my baby shower, and another at 33 weeks, and I had a BELLY!!!! A big belly!! And I wasn't scrawny starting off pregnant, but I wasnt fat either. I was slim. No way I could have hid that, or brushed that off as eating too much!!

15. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Hmm, yeah. Thinking back on it, baby was breech till about 34 weeks and her head was causing me alot of discomfort right near my sternum. I could feel her hard round head through my skin, so ummmm, had I not know I was carrying a human baby I would have had to know something was wrong! I wasn't fat to begin with either.

16. Jennifer21

Jennifer21 New Member

I couldn't hide my pregnancy at 10 weeks let alone full term!! lol

17. *mel*

It really is crazy! I couldn't hide my bump now even if I tried! Over the past few weeks people have been able to tell, they don't even ask if I am pregnant, they just know I am so it is obviously a bump and not just fat looking! lol!

I did mention in the baby bumps thread though that it did happen to a friend of mine. I know of another that didn't find out till pretty late but I'm not sure exactly when it was. Looking back she was probably about 5 or 6 months but again, her belly was FLAT! My sister didn't show in her first pregnancy untill she was about 7 months (she is small and thin too so you would think she would show early) and she never had to wear maternity clothes at all! She was back in her regular clothes the day after giving birth!!!! Talk about tiny!

18. TDG

TDG New Member

Im glad to hear you ladys had good u/s' even if the babys wouldnt cooperate! Gosh Im going to be POd if this kid doesnt! Hopefully you both get the boys you want!!

Jen--in regards to you goin before 40 weeks...I know a woman who went PAST it with triplets!!! I know thats super rare and crazy tho! She never thought she wanted kids at all, then decided on ONE (very much wanting a boy) and got triplet girls instead! They were all over 6 lbs..can you imagine!!! I mean shes tall but still!! (Then they had another-also a girl lol) She went from wanting ONE boy to having four girls!! lol and I LOVE the name Jaxon..Ive never thought of that before! I might steal that one if we end up with 10 boys..like I fear we will! lol

I watch a lot of those I didnt know I was pregnant shows(well...pregnancy shows in general since Im on bedrest) I cant believe it happens so often. I mean a big fat lady I could get it, but seriously where do these babys go in these skinny women! You would think they wouldnt be able to breath at all!

I went to the Dr today..the heartrate slowed down to 148(my boys were always in the 140s) so now Im totally freaked out its a boy! lol I just cant imagine having three boys, three and under! There is waaayyy to much testosterone in this house the way it is!! My records had been screwed up and they thought I was 12 weeks instead of 16!! I was like um dont be cheating me out of a month! lol. The big u/s is scheduled for aug 23! Soooooo excited. I also have to do the glucose test(I do it early since Ive had GD before)..omg the orange stuff you have to drink is sooooooooooooooooo sick. They seriously need to figure out the candy equivelent to that stuff! lol.
    Df took yesterday off so I had a lovely relaxing day then, and today his sister(who comes to our house to babysit when needed) came early so I got to sleep in before going to my appointment. I feel the best I have in a month! I cant wait for the weather to cool down..Ill be feelin great then.

19. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

TDG,...sorry stalker here

But did the placenta move at all? Or did they check?

20. TDG

TDG New Member

lol bj--I didnt know I had a secret follower! :p They didnt check..they think its funny to torture me. I could be on bedrest for an entire extra month for no reason if its already moved! Im hopeful it has since I havent had any bleeding since right after my last appt.