***Due in June/July 2010***

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by T.E., Oct 19, 2009.

1. T.E.

T.E. New Member

This may be tempting fate, but I thought I'd start the thread nonetheless. I'm back, and Sophia expects a sibling some time mid-June.

Anybody with me???!!!

*waves at everybody*

P.S. I have very little time these days, so I will likely be an infrequent visitor this time around.

P.P.S. If I know you on FB, please don't say anything there, as we are far from ready to announce this to the world.

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

OMG!!!! T.E I can't believe you are expecting again! WOW!!!! How exciting! And congratulations to you. Hope more join you soon [​IMG]

3. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh TE Congrats honey!!! I can't believe how fast some of you second time mommies are conceiving!!

4. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Congratulations, T. E.!!

5. **Cleo**

**Cleo** New Member

YAY!! T.E. that's awesome news honey CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am guessing you are around 5 wks then!? Your babies will have a simular age gap to mine [​IMG] [​IMG] very happy for you!!

6. T.E.

T.E. New Member

Thanks, ladies! I am not quite sure how far along I am. Guessing about 5.5 weeks. We didn't quite plan on having the second baby so soon, but are of course very very happy. And when I think of the age gap, it doesn't even seem that soon --- so I am glad that baby #2 has decided this for us. Funnily, Sophia just started sleeping through the night about 3 weeks ago -- as if she knew that I would need my sleep.

7. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

YAY TE, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I found out I was pregnant when Audrey was about the same age as Sophia. It's difficult having 2 under 2, but apparently it's very worthwhile in the end. I'm sooo happy for you and hope you can frequent AWH a little more often with your progress so we can follow you!!

8. T.E.

T.E. New Member

Thanks, Gutter! And congratulations to you too -- I am afraid, I missed Jasper's birth with all my travels. Jasper is very very handsome.

9. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

TE,
    No hard feelings hun, thanks [​IMG] Sounds like you've been a pretty busy mommy!!

10. pringle

pringle New Member

Congratulations TE x x x

11. T.E.

T.E. New Member

Thanks, Mandy!

12. Spitler

Spitler New Member

Yeah Congrats T.E..!!

13. sapphire

sapphire New Member

congratulations, TE, that's wonderful news and hopefully will be good timing for your work as well. Really thrilled for you!!! xoxoxox

14. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Got my BFP a few days ago at 9DPO. The line is pretty faint on my tests right now, but I'm hoping this one sticks this time! My due date is July 4, 2010, per ovulation day. =)

15. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations BG!!!

16. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

OMG!! congrats big time BG! hope its super sticky!!!

17. T.E.

T.E. New Member

Congrats, Bunnygirl! HH9M!

And thank you, ladies! Sapphire, wow, I didn't realize you are so far along already! So exciting.

18. **Cleo**

**Cleo** New Member

Congratulations BunnyGirl it's always such a pleasure to see someone get their BFP!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] H&H 9 mths!!

19. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks! I wasn't sure I'd be able to get it done yet, but I had my beta drawn today and it was 278! They also did an ultrasound to see if they could see anything yet given my previous history and they saw two tiny circles so they think I may be having twins!!! It's "technically" too early to see anything definitive since my beta is under 1000, but they told me they can usually see quite a bit sooner with some of the newer ultrasound machines. I'm really hoping it sticks this time. I'm likely starting on Lovenox shots at 6 weeks, but for now just sticking with the aspirin.

20. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Yayy, BG! Sticky, sticky baby(ies) to you! What is Lovenox?