Due in January/February/March 2011

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by BunnyGirl19, May 25, 2010.

1. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Yay! I get to start a thread finally!!! Depending on how my doctor decides to date things, I'm due either at the tail end of January to the first couple days of February. I'm so happy I'm crying!!!

Due in January, February, March 2011:
    Myste: January 3 [​IMG]
    TDG: January 8 It's a...... BOY
    Kez81: January 15
    BunnyGirl19: January 29 [​IMG]
    Alluring-Ash: February 13 It's a...... GIRL
    Bron: March 2 It's a...... GIRL
    Apies 1810 March 3 (twins)
    iampam: March 11
    Walle: March 23
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

2. BethG

BethG New Member

Whoo-hoo! So excited for you BunnyGirl! Hope others will soon be joining you.

3. BunnyGirl19

After calling to try to set up my appointment (someone has to call me back tomorrow), they assigned me January 29 as my due date. It's 4 days too soon, but I'll take it since it's my 30th birthday. [​IMG]

4. SweetestTea

SweetestTea New Member

Oh yay on your birthday! What a wonderful gift that would be!!

5. BunnyGirl19

I know, especially after 10 years 1 month of TTC and 5 miscarriages! I'm really excited now. [​IMG]

6. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Congrats BG!!!! [​IMG] You have waited a long time for this, now I wonder how many are in there! lol!

7. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Congrats BG, your beta rose beautifully. Are you having an ultrasound done? How far have you ever made it in your pregnancy BG? I swore you posted somewhere that you had made it all the way to 20 weeks, but maybe Im mistaken.

8. KawaiiNot

KawaiiNot Active Member

Oh, this post totally makes me want to swear! So bleepety bleeping bleep bleep bleepy! I am so bleeping happy for you BunnyGirl!
    This is a sticky one, a stubborn little sticky one snuggling in just the right place. I just know it. [​IMG]
    It'll be exciting to follow your betas, and I hope the pregnancy will treat you nicely in the following 36 weeks and 3 days.

Happy future 30th and 0th birthday! lol

9. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Yahoo! Congrats BG.

10. BunnyGirl19

Thanks everyone! My pregnanies have been 20 weeks, 14 weeks (triplets), 9 weeks, 11 weeks, 5 weeks (twins). Then I had the surgery to remove the scar tissue they had just found (caused by traumatic placental abruption in first pregnancy). My risk is supposed to be minimal from physical reasons now. The only thing to worry about is chromosomal really, but it's not more than the usual tiny chance. [​IMG]

11. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Wow BG!!! Well I wish you a sticky happy, healthy 9 months!!!

12. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

I could cry out of relief if I had the energy to, BG! I remembered that it is your birthday. Stick, my dear, stickity, bean! There are so many of us awaiting your arrival on Jan 29 or thereabouts!

PS: I have got to go and find your betas in other threads!

13. TDG

TDG New Member

Congrats bunny! Ill join ya here, since Im pretty sure Im due Jan 8. [​IMG] How ya feeling--besides excited? lol

14. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Awwww!! BG Fantastic news!!! What wonderful timing as well! can't wait to watch your pregnancy blossom! xx

15. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Yay BG! Congratulations! I wish you the very best, and it sounds like your chances this time are really good!!!!!!

16. BunnyGirl19

Thanks. I'm feeling okay so far, just a bit tired and anxious. My first OB appointment is June 3.

17. BunnyGirl19

I updated the first post with everyone's name and due date so far. [​IMG]

18. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Awww TDG your leaving us [​IMG] lol! At least Bunnygirl has a friend now!

19. BunnyGirl19

Hopefully more people show up in here. On the other forum I go to there are three people due the same day as me. LOL

20. Myste

Myste New Member

Well I suppose until I know otherwise, I'm supposed to be in this thread. EDD 1/3/11. How cool would it be to have him/her on new years? 1/1/11. Definitely memorable!

On Tuesday I was sick as a dog and kept thinking if I'm just going to miscarry, it's not fair to have morning sickness still! Then yesterday I felt great and spent the whole day worried. Just no way to win!