Due in FEBRUARY/ MARCH 2009

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Alluring-Ash, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Continue in ladies I will take the other one down later today [​IMG]

2. mw7244

mw7244 New Member

Hi All,

I wasn't around yesterday because I got great news!!!! I WAS PROMOTED TO A NEW JOB!!!! Bye bye old boss who I can't stand and hello to the best boss in the world. I can't believe this happened to me. The guy who offered me the position said he knows I am pregnant and he has no worries about it at all. That I won't have to worry about anything no matter how long I want to take. I am soooooo happy. I took the day off yesterday to celebrate [​IMG] Oh and it was my 3 year anniversary on Wednesday so it has been a great week!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I will write some personals in a little bit.

3. snows

snows New Member

Great news, mw! Congratulations!!!

4. shelleyinatl

shelleyinatl New Member

mw!!!! wonderful news! and how wonderful to have a boss that is supportive of your pregnancy.... I'm happy for you. Congrats~

5. erin321

erin321 New Member

Congratulations mw! That is fantastic news!!

Happy Friday!

6. mw7244

mw7244 New Member

Thanks everyone for the support it means a lot to me [​IMG]

7. sunflwr

sunflwr New Member

MW - congrats! This is wondeful news. Also happy belated anniversary!

8. snows

snows New Member

Ugh, I just tried to clean the microwave in the kitchen and it made me throw up. When is this going to stop? I'm nearly 14 weeks, don't I get some relief from m/s? [​IMG]

9. joceliz

joceliz New Member

Ahhh Snows, I don't remember exactly when my m/s stopped, but I still get it every once in a while. I hope it goes away for you soon...

10. sunflwr

sunflwr New Member

Snows - I hope it will stop soon for you. I am still feeling mine, not as bad as before, but it's still there.

Joceliz - wow, look at your ticker!!! right on!

11. joceliz

joceliz New Member

Sunflwr... I know... time is flying... although it doesn't feel like it sometimes, it totally is.

I found a belly band yesterday... thank god... I only had one pair of yoga pants I have been able to wear, now I can wear all my regular clothes again and just undo the button!

Studying starts again tomorrow... 2 more weeks of Mon-Fri study then the week after I write and then I am DONE! YAY... I have to go back to work... but at least I don't have to work on assignments every night when I get home.

12. snows

snows New Member

Good luck with the studying, Joceliz! How does the belly band work? I tried to google it but didn't come up with anything.

13. Alluring-Ash

Snows try searching Bella Bands they are little things you can wear it looks like an under shirt anf they come in diff colors, with or with out lace and they come down past your pant buckle and zipper so you can leave them undone if need be, if this is the same thing Joceliz is talking about I seen them in a pregnancy magazine I will try and find a link for you.

14. Alluring-Ash

15. snows

snows New Member

Thanks for the link, Ashley!

I don't quite get it, though--how does it actually hold up your pants for you? Wouldn't it have to be pretty tight to hold up a pair of jeans? I feel like my jeans would unzip and then start sliding down...

I'm interested because most of my pants are really uncomfortable now, but I'd love to wear them with the button undone...it would save a lot of money!

16. joceliz

joceliz New Member

It is tight, but not restrictive.... thats exactally the one I got made by the same company... I did without the lace... I used it today and it was great! My pants stayed up and I was super comfortable... off to the grocery store now.

17. snows

snows New Member

I'm going to order one!

18. mw7244

mw7244 New Member

Hi ev eryone ****WAVING****

I took a week of vacation time this week and am soooo excited to just not have to worry about anything for 7 whole days!!!! I am going to get some rest and lots of shopping and me time [​IMG]

Snows, I have two of the belly bands...one in white and one in nude and they are awesome. They hold up any kind of pants including jeans without a problem and are super comfy. This way you get a little more use out of your regular clothes. I love them, definitely worth the buy.

So I don't know if I told you guys or not because I have no memory these days, but my husband and I ordered the baby furniture about two weeks ago and we are sooooo happy. It takes 12 weeks for it to come in so we needed to order it in time for us to get it by the December. I was thinking about it because I went to the store today to show my mom and I got all excited all over again. It is so exciting. We got the Bonavita Metro Crib and Dresser. If you just go to bonavita.com and look under the metro section you will see it. It is sooo cute.

How is everyone doing?

19. sunflwr

sunflwr New Member

Snows - the crib and the dresser are beautiful! Wow, every time one of you girls says something about buying strollers, furniture, or baby clothes - i realize how I have not even *thought* about these things. I better get moving on that i guess...

Jocelyz - did you order your belly band online? I wonder what stores we can purchase it in? If anyone knows let me know.

Instead of the belly band, i came up with my own invetion. I take a hair elastic and i stick it throught my button hole, and then hook it on the button. It really works!

I am still on vacation - doing tons of walking, and getting pretty exhausted every day - but I guess the exercise is good [​IMG]

Still feeling the m/s especially if I need to eat.

My tummy has gone down in size a bit, but I think it's because I'm not so bloated anymore. At least I'm not as constipated, so I am happy about that.

Everyone else doing good?

20. joceliz

joceliz New Member

Sunflwr, I got my belly band from a boutique maternatity store... I searched for the past couple of weeks everywhere, the regular maternatuty stores do not carry them. As for your m/s when you need to eat, I STILL get that... its like I gotta eat and I gotta eat now kind of feeling. I also hear ya about being exhusted, I can really get tired from going out and doing errands in the day, like it just wipes me.

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow and will get my date for my US I really hope I can get in this week... this waiting is killing me.

Hope everyone else is doing ok... I decided to study from home today. My study group was stressing me out. I just need to be really disciplined when I am here today. At least I can walk the dogs and get fresh air on my breaks rather then being stuck in a library somewhere.