Due in August-September 2010 - Part 2

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by gutterflower, Jul 2, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. TDG

TDG New Member

SO interesting how different every place does things. Here they wont let you go past 41 weeks ever. haha yes Im either super mom or Im nuts...well see! lol. Im having ANOTHER boy. I was really really hopeing for a girl this time...but three boys will be fun. Crazy CRAZY fun. [​IMG]

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Awww thanks Shelly [​IMG] I'm from East Midlands, I thought you were in the UK. I remember when you were ttc your son! lol!

3. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

How's it going Shelly? Hope you're hanging in there [​IMG] It must be so frustrating, but you're soooooooo close

4. Shelly25

Shelly25 New Member

Thanks Jasmine- Im still here, ive kinda just given in to the fact that its not going to happen and I may have to be induced next week. I guess i just have lazy babies!!!

TDG-3 boys will be crazy but like you said lots of fun, my DH is tons of fun at the moment and im actually worried about having a girl because boys is all I know!

Mel- I went to uni in East midlands (Leicester), really nice part of the country. Are you all sorted for the birth ? Do you have names, etc.?

5. TDG

TDG New Member

haha--I know what ya mean. DF was really freaked out about maybe having a girl. He was all idk what to do with a girl!!! I reminded him they arent very different until 1 or so! lol We are just ol pros at little boys now.

6. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Shelly, I've been thinking of you! Hope your little one shows up this weekend and you don't have to be induced! You never know!

7. TDG

TDG New Member

Shelly you still here?? If so did you get an induction date set yet?

8. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Shelly, updates?

9. Shelly25

Shelly25 New Member

Still pregnant [​IMG]

Had a few niggles when I thought it might happen but never turned into anything. I am on a waiting list from today until thursday to be called in for an induction. Obviously im hoping it will happen naturally but its looking less likely.

I think my prediction that i will give birth in October may actually come true!!!

Hope you are doing well with your new guy Ali, I really hoping I can join you on the parenting boards in the very near future!!

10. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh! When we didn't hear from you for a couple of days I thought maybe you had her already [​IMG] Come on baby!!!!!

11. TDG

TDG New Member

oh poo! I thought you had popped too! So they wont give you a set induction date you just have to wait around for a phone call to come in?? That would kinda drive me bonkers!!

12. Lily_Blossom

Lily_Blossom New Member

Here are some pictures of Everett's Birth Day. Sorry it took so long.

Right before my cesarean section. Finally got some stretch marks....
    [​IMG]

He's out. 9 lbs 11 ounces
    [​IMG]

Get me dressed please, it's cold!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My beautiful kids.
    [​IMG]

All tired out.
    [​IMG]

13. BethG

BethG New Member

Holy cow girl! I saw belly shots before but never the whole picture.....no wonder you were so uncomfortable, poor thing. But your baby boy is so beautiful! I'm sure worth every minute. You are blessed.

14. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Aww, your kids are both adorable. Everett is already very handsome!

Holy moly, that was one huge belly!! Did the doctors ever have a reason you had so much fluid?!! And wow, look at all the vernix he was covered in! Does he look anything like your daughter when she was a newborn?

Thanks for the update, hope you're healing up well!

15. TDG

TDG New Member

wow--that IS a big bump! lol. Your kids are both adorable. I like the pic of the two of them--hes lookin out the corner of his eye like "hey whos that lil girl??" lol. He looks absolutly perfect! congrats again!! I bet you are feeling worlds already!

16. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

lol! too funny!

Congratulations!! He is adorable and your daughter is such a cutie - beautiful kids!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

17. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Wow, Lily, you, your baby, your belly, everything! Good job! I am glad that you didn't try to do it vaginally!!!

18. KawaiiNot

KawaiiNot Active Member

Lily, Everett is beautiful! I also love the pic of him and your daughter, he looks very apprehensive. lol!

19. Walle

Walle New Member

Lily your kids are beautiful. Congrats!!!

20. Shelly25

Shelly25 New Member

Ive finally had a baby!!!!

Little baby girl weighing 6lb 11oz arrived 28th Sep at 21:45.
    Induction was started at 4:30pm and she was born about five hours later, very quick, deep 2nd degree tears, very sore but very happy!!!

Lily- many congrats, absolutely gorgeousXXXX

We can finally retire the thread-Mel you're next !!!