Due in April, May, June 2011

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by BunnyGirl19, Sep 8, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 that have free access to thousands of health related discussions.. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thought I'd start this thread since there isn't one already and I'm sure there are at least a few people that belong in here.

DUE DATES
    April 2011:
    Myste - April 22 - BOY
    Ivy0622 - April 26 (twins)

May 2011:
    Love0322 - May 16 - SURPRISE
    BunnyGirl19 - May 20 - BOY

June 2011:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Myste

Myste New Member

You can put me down for April 22nd. Glad we're due date buddies again, lets hope it's more successful this time for both of us!

3. BunnyGirl19

I certainly hope so too! 12DPO today and got a beta of 46 so based off that one little thing, things seem okay at the moment. LOL

4. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Aww! Congrats BG! I am so thrilled for you! I hope everything stays sticky this time and they take good care of you! xx

5. BunnyGirl19

Thanks! I'm pretty anxious waiting for my levels to hit 2000 for the ultrasound and Lovenox shots to be started. Hopefully they'll rise quickly and I'll be able to get started early next week. I know I'll be ready by the end of next week and still make it under the "by 5 weeks" cutoff. I'm kind of excited too about the prospect of the likely 36 week delivery because I'd be having baby on Easter weekend. So perfect for my bunny love! Otherwise I'm right around Mother's Day. [​IMG]

I'm actually shocked I got pregnant so quickly since this was our first cycle actually trying again with the last two just kind of casual "see what happens" cycles even though the doctor said no to trying already. Glad I got pregnant ASAP considering. LOL

6. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

What wonderful news [​IMG] A little Easter bunny would be just perfect!

Sounds like you have a nice rise going on! I hope they continue to follow suit! I will have to look up what my numbers where with this one but I think my first draw was pretty close!

So do they like to give the injection by 5 weeks?

7. BunnyGirl19

They usually start the shots at 6-8 weeks, but I've had problems getting to that point so they are going to start it early now. The baby starts trying to establish a blood flow with the mother between 5-8 weeks, which is where my miscarriages are coming from. The process is generally completed by 8 weeks, but my clotting is affected enough that I can't get that far so I need the shots earlier.

8. TDG

TDG New Member

congrats bunny---thinking sticky thoughts for you! [​IMG]

myste--how are you feelin?

9. Myste

Myste New Member

Had my first prenatal yesterday, everything went well. Mostly basic history stuff and after 3 tries they finally managed to get a blood draw done - my veins go into hiding at the sight of a needle now, after having 7 tries to get an IV in at the hospital with Wes. Next appointment is Oct 6 and I can call to schedule the combined screening ( nuchal ultrasound and something else, prob another blood test) for sometime between 11-13 weeks.

morning sickness is in full swing - more like all day sickness. Nausea constantly, I try to force myself to eat and will feel better for a few minutes before it comes back. Oddly enough I feel best first thing after I get up - when I cant actually get anything done because of my back problems.

Bunny, I hope they can get you the Lovenox injections soon! Your numbers look great, shouldn't take long.

10. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Congratulations BG! I am wishing for the best for you! You really deserve this so much!

11. TDG

TDG New Member

aw myste that sucks. Hopefully the MS doesnt last long if its that bad!! I also have TERRIBLE veins. Im told they are "crooked, small and roll" so getting blood is ALWAYS a major pain! lol.

12. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Congrats, ladies!!

I have serious baby fever, but only because two years ago I found out I was pregnant during Sept(Sept 3rd, bfp). My baby's due date was May 18th. I'm feeling weirdly envious, I think this fever will pass once September moves on to June due dates.

A fall, winter, spring pregnancy was perfect (at least where I live)!!

13. Bron

Bron New Member

Congrats BG - so happy for you!

Myste sorry the MS is hitting you and that they struggled to draw blood. Hope it will not be too bad and that you will come out the other end (2nd trimester) reasonably intact and happy [​IMG]

14. BunnyGirl19

I hate blood draws too. I have small veins so they miss a lot. I've got a nasty purple mark from my blood draw yesterday. I'm guessing it's going to hurt at the next draw since it's the only arm the can get blood out of.

Myste, you can send all your morning sickness my way. I'm looking forward to it because it will make me feel better, like things are going good. Right now I feel like I'm floating around in limbo waiting right now.

15. Bron

Bron New Member

BG do not wish that on yourself [​IMG] - it'll be great the first day, but by 10 -12 weeks of it trust me its not nice - but I know what you mean about feeling things must be ok then.

Hopefully your arm will have recovered by next blood draw. Sorry you both had it rough. They tried 7 times to stick a drip in me 2 weeks back and I still have a slight bruise from it - seems there are a lot of places they can try though as I was bruised in many! I always tell them if they don't get it first time - take it out and try again - as poking around has never worked. (Geez sorry for TMI)

16. BunnyGirl19

I always wonder why they keep jabbing around in the same spot when it's not working. I think what happened for me this time is that the lady didn't get the needle in far enough so it bled out around the hole a little bit, causing a bruise.

You're right, I'm sure I'll be tired of morning sickness in no time. I'm just impatient to start getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms to reassure me. Two nights ago I was extremely exhausted with bouts of nausea and intermittent headache, and that went away when I went to bed that night. The next morning is when I had my definite BFP. In fact, those symptoms are what made me suspect in the first place. I'd been exhausted for two days, but that seems to have mostly passed and I'm only a little more tired than normal. All I've got now are occasional off and on cramps and minimally tender boobs. I know they say symptoms don't really start until 6 weeks, but I'm just a bit anxious to know that things are going well this time, and having a lot of symptoms would make me feel better that way, if that makes sense, even if the symptoms suck. LOL

17. Myste

Myste New Member

Yeah, I know how that is... but I'd much prefer, say, puking every morning once and then feeling fine the rest of the day to this all-day-long nausea. Makes getting things done hard.

I've also noticed a ton more exhaustion this time around. I've fallen asleep reclining on the couch a couple times and I usually can't sleep sitting up. Or taking naps when Wes does. The poor house has been completely neglected lately, and dinner has been hit-or-miss.

18. Temptress Tally

Temptress Tally Super Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations on the pregnancy BG [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. BunnyGirl19

Thanks!

OMG! I love the preggo Suzy's Zoo bunny!! I've never seen preggo ones before. LOL

20. BunnyGirl19

Beta 165 today at 14DPO!!!