Yeah I know, it isn't a decision I have made lightly and I'm not looking forward to the surgery or the recovery. I keep going backwards and forwards wondering if I'm doing the right thing. If they could give me better odds on chances of the ECV working I would give it a go, if I didn't have a unicornuate uterus I would probably give it a go. I have looked into it alot, I can't find one single success story of it working with a unicornuate uterus. I know doctor google can do more harm than good but seriously, not one!!! I had such a strong feeling from early on in this pregnancy that I was going to end up with a c-section. I was surprised when they kept telling me she was head down until last week as I thought she was breech but figured they were the experts. At least now the decision has been made I have made peace with it and can start planning for it rather than it being a surprise.