Due April, May, June 2013

Discussion in 'Who's Due When...' started by *mel*, Aug 4, 2012.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi ladies, thought I would start a new thread for any upcoming BFP's.

I got my BFP yesterday and going by ovulation date should be due April 13th. Very nervous, excited, scared, you name it! Getting pregnant naturally was a huge but happy shock to me [​IMG]

Hope some new BFP's will be joining me soon!!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. iampam

iampam Active Member

Yay Mel!!

3. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Seems a bit slow, I will join. EDD June 30th Seen HB of 120 today. Please anyone that I know on FB do not message me or ask about it on FB ( I have family that use my acct ) and would hate for them to see it instead of hear it from me ) Thanks.

4. iampam

iampam Active Member

Congratulations Ash!!

5. *mel*

OMG Ash!!!! Huge congrats to you [​IMG] I was pretty much convinced that no-one would join this thread!

6. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Congrats Ash!

If on the off chance I got a BFP this cycle I'd be due the very end of July. We aren't really trying yet though (meaning no treatments) so odds are low. We're just not avoiding.

7. labby06

labby06 Active Member

Congrats, Ash! I told DH last night that part of me wishes we were having more. Then Caitlin had me up at 4am and it quickly made me change my mind, lol!

8. Alluring-Ash

Thanks guys! I was a wreck going in for the ultrasound today. The good thing was that it was scheduled for 7weeks so if there was nothing going on we didn't have to play the wait and see game. I seen the little flicker right away and DH left work early to make this appointment.

We didn't really plan this time around ( though we didn't preveny ) I did avoid the first 2 cycles and crazy enough had my first cycle 28 days post D&C and the second was 22 days. Once I hit day 30 the 3rd time I just tested the next morning because I haven't had long cycles in a while.

Labby- We never planned on 3 then the unintende pregnancy followed by m/c happened and it hurt us both. I think we both ended up in the same place with knowing how we felt about a 3rd. Though this will for sure be the last.

BG- I never thought in a million years I would get PG with out treatments.

9. labby06

labby06 Active Member

I'm sure we would have felt the same way in your shoes. Once you get your head wrapped around being pregnant it leaves such a hole when it's taken away. Luckily doctors have made sure there will be no 3rd in this house, however even though his follow up count said 0 I still feel weird about the no protection thing. So far so good, though!

10. Alluring-Ash

Ohhhh!! I didn't realize he had the snip!!( Maybe I did and just forgot about it? ) Yeah, I guess that leaves no wiggle room! Wonder if it will ever get to a point that it doesn't feel strange thinking there might be a chance.

11. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

12. *mel*

BG I am living proof that even "infertiles" can get pregnant [​IMG] Would there be any risks to you conceiving this quickly after birth? It happened to my friend (3rd child) and she had some complications due to it being too soon!

13. BunnyGirl19

My doctor told me it was okay and they wouldn't be structural/anatomic issues if we did have any. It would more be things like anemia or my GD starting earlier, so it would be better to wait until 6 months, but not necessary. We won't do treatments until around 6 months PP, so we're looking at February. In the meantime we aren't preventing but not really trying either, and I'm just working on trying to lose the prednisone weight I packed on between kids and my hormones/cycles getting back to normal.

14. *mel*

I think with my friend, her uterus ruptured during labor. She was told it was due to not leaving long enough between each child, her uterus didn't get time to recover between pregnancies and was paper thin. Her and her baby nearly died. I'm sure that is very rare though!

15. Confused-Hasya

The same thing happened with my friend's sister too. BG, I urge you to actively prevent right now. It is too early.

My brother and sister are 14 months apart. My mother had poor health for so long that they spaced me out a lot. She didn't try until my sister turned 3.

16. iampam

iampam Active Member

Well everyone is different, and maybe if BG has a sex drive at 3 months PP, it's a sign her body is ready to handle it :p I don't think DH could hardly touch me at that point, and I sure didn't have much energy to be in the mood.

17. BunnyGirl19

LOL Pam! A lot of it depends on how quickly the uterus goes back down in size. At my PP followup I had an ultrasound to assess my anatomy because I had a long labor. They said everything was in great shape and healing up well. We aren't going to consider treatments until 6 months PP so at this point it's more a matter of not doing anything one way or the other. I know I am not anemic at this point and my GD has resolved as well. I have an appointment December 5th to evaluate my thyroid though. I have some hypothyroid symptoms again (I had it like 10 years ago when I was heavier than normal, but was fine when I lost the weight). It's likely my allergy meds causing my symptoms though. Antihistamines and corticosteroids both suppress thyroid function. We are aiming for a Halloween baby next time. [​IMG]

18. Confused-Hasya

Pam, I completely and quite respectfully, disagree.

Someone I know had a traumatic L&D including her uterus dropping within her abdomen because they reached in and pulled her baby out. And she couldn't wait till 6 weeks for sex.

Teens have raging sex drives too but they are NOT ready for pregnancies. They shouldn't get pregnant at that age. Many do, but it isn't good.

19. BunnyGirl19

Her uterus prolapsed and they had to pull baby out, or it prolapsed because they pulled baby out? Those would most likely be the result of baby being in a bad position and getting stuck or cephalopelic disproportion so baby didn't adequately fit through the birth canal. I know there are some risks to getting pregnant earlier, but they aren't typically common or major unless you count anemia and likely depletion of nutrient stores. Your uterus can rupture, but that is an extremely rare occurrence and is almost exclusively due to prior uterine surgeries and scarring such as a c-section and lacking that, hyperstimulation of the uterus due to labor-inducing medications.

20. Confused-Hasya

No, BG, you missed my point. Despite having that problem, she was ready for another baby before even 6 weeks, going by her drive. So, drive, contrary to what Pam says, hasn't got anything to do with readiness.