Depressed/stressed & pregnant...

Discussion in 'Mental Wellbeing' started by Virgoasha218, Feb 17, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Virgoasha218

Virgoasha218 New Member

I just found out I am pregnant, currently going on 7 weeks. Major life changes now for me... The father is not in the picture, he is controlling & emotionally abusive. I live with alcoholics who are going to kick me out the minute they find out about this, I don't have a job, or any income at the moment (Iam searching), I can't help but to feel so depressed and stressed out. Finding a job is harder than I expected right now, I will be able to move in with someone else temporarily but sleeping on a couch while pregnant is going to be rough, and just not sure how to cope with all of these life changes? I don't believe in abortions and quite frankly even if I did, I'm a little too far along to even consider it... I just need advice or someone else who has gone through these things for support! i figure in the end things will be fine, but right now te unknown is very scary, depressing and hard to deal with... I don't know what to do.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS