Centchroman Update after years of use

Discussion in 'Centchroman' started by AS4U, May 5, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. AS4U

AS4U New Member

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my experience of taking this BC pill, so I have been taking it now for 5 + years without any pregnancies or issues.

Over time my periods have become lighter to just spotting and I was happy about this.

My past year experience is different and I know believe it is down to the pill. (Age 34)

Symptoms I have been suffering with:

Excessive hair loss

Increase of facial hair

Water retention

No periods at all since February

Join issues

Softening breast tissue

Weight gain

I am currently seeing a doctor at the moment and due to go in and have a load of tests to make sure there isn’t anything underlined going on, but having read some of the reports from people who have stopped it I too have now started to suffer symptoms.

I would like to know if anyone else has had the above symptoms from the pill and any thoughts really.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. GPH

GPH Member

I've been taking Saheli for 5 years now. I still have a period every 30-32 days usually. Everything seems "normal". I'm 29 years old.

3. AS4U

AS4U New Member

Just to update I have been to the doctors and had loads of blood tests and internal examinations, PCO has been ruled out and all my test where clear but I did have raised testosterone levels. My doctor is at a total lost with it but was not in any way trying to stop me taking it.
    I been on it for years now and have loved taking it, but I am now thinking of returning to the combined pill for a while to see if my hormone levels resettle and the side effects which I have been suffering with will go, Its been a very hard decision because I was to start back the on Saheli I would have to go back to two pills a day ect.
    just wondered if anyone else has suffered with any of the symptoms i had?

4. AS4U

AS4U New Member

Just to update I have been to the doctors and had loads of blood tests and internal examinations, PCO has been ruled out and all my test where clear but I did have raised testosterone levels. My doctor is at a total lost with it but was not in any way trying to stop me taking it.
    I been on it for years now and have loved taking it, but I am now thinking of returning to the combined pill for a while to see if my hormone levels resettle and the side effects which I have been suffering with will go, Its been a very hard decision because I was to start back the on Saheli I would have to go back to two pills a day ect.
    just wondered if anyone else has suffered with any of the symptoms I had?