Centchroman Update after years of use

Discussion in 'Centchroman' started by AS4U, May 5, 2016.

1. AS4U

AS4U New Member

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my experience of taking this BC pill, so I have been taking it now for 5 + years without any pregnancies or issues.

Over time my periods have become lighter to just spotting and I was happy about this.

My past year experience is different and I know believe it is down to the pill. (Age 34)

Symptoms I have been suffering with:

Excessive hair loss

Increase of facial hair

Water retention

No periods at all since February

Join issues

Softening breast tissue

Weight gain

I am currently seeing a doctor at the moment and due to go in and have a load of tests to make sure there isn’t anything underlined going on, but having read some of the reports from people who have stopped it I too have now started to suffer symptoms.

I would like to know if anyone else has had the above symptoms from the pill and any thoughts really.

2. GPH

GPH Member

I've been taking Saheli for 5 years now. I still have a period every 30-32 days usually. Everything seems "normal". I'm 29 years old.

3. AS4U

AS4U New Member

Just to update I have been to the doctors and had loads of blood tests and internal examinations, PCO has been ruled out and all my test where clear but I did have raised testosterone levels. My doctor is at a total lost with it but was not in any way trying to stop me taking it.
    I been on it for years now and have loved taking it, but I am now thinking of returning to the combined pill for a while to see if my hormone levels resettle and the side effects which I have been suffering with will go, Its been a very hard decision because I was to start back the on Saheli I would have to go back to two pills a day ect.
    just wondered if anyone else has suffered with any of the symptoms i had?

4. AS4U

AS4U New Member

Just to update I have been to the doctors and had loads of blood tests and internal examinations, PCO has been ruled out and all my test where clear but I did have raised testosterone levels. My doctor is at a total lost with it but was not in any way trying to stop me taking it.
    I been on it for years now and have loved taking it, but I am now thinking of returning to the combined pill for a while to see if my hormone levels resettle and the side effects which I have been suffering with will go, Its been a very hard decision because I was to start back the on Saheli I would have to go back to two pills a day ect.
    just wondered if anyone else has suffered with any of the symptoms I had?