browning in your cycle at the begining and the end

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by Kari, Mar 10, 2011.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Kari

Kari New Member

I have secondary infertility. Soon after I had my little one in 2006, I started having a "browning" instead of red that I have never gotten any information on except "it is normal" I have been TTC for 4.5 years and can not figure this part out. Has anyone ever had this before. Right now I am 6 days browning. Any suggestions are welcome. I also have a tilted uterus. Hormones are to be balanced. Tired of waiting.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

A tilted uterus is pretty common--I have one too. Old blood (brown) is normal too--I also have that at the end of my cycle. But it doesn't mean it's normal for YOU. Have you gotten your secondary infertility checked out?

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS