Blow Job Tips - Any Different Ideas???

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by smr, Nov 22, 2006.

1. smr

smr Member

Hi all

Just need a few tips, i am not the best at giving the best blow job in the world but my boyf LOVES it as they all do of course - but- has anyone one got any differnt ideas other than the old up down,twist, lick the bumpy bit and swallow???? [​IMG]

Any other different sexual ideas would be appreiciated, need to liven it up a bit!!!
    (only the blow job bit i meant!! the rest is just fine [​IMG] )

smr
    xxxxxxxxx

2. daisydelayne

daisydelayne New Member

My bf likes it when I hold my tongue really rigid, hold his shaft and slide the head of his cock back and forth across my tongue quickly. I also like to get my lips really wet and relax my mouth with my lips slightly parted and slide the head back and forth slowly across my lips to tease him. This makes him think of my OTHER lips so it's like getting both at once.
    Also if you hold his balls gently and knead his 'taint' (the little smooth area between his balls and butt) gently with your knuckle while sucking him, this is a surefire way to make him come hard and quickly (my guy anyway). Don't get too close to his bum though, unless he requests it 'cause that'll make some guys freak (again, my guy anyway). Hmm, what else...I like to go down on him, get him really lubed up with saliva, then use my hand also and as my mouth comes up, my hand follows and does a twist at the head then goes back down while I gobble him up with my mouth again. It's a smooth transition without a pause so he feel continuous motion. I also like to go down ALL the way then wiggle my tongue back and forth really quickly as I pull my mouth all the way back up slowly, pausing at the head to give it extra attention and circle my tongue around it. Also focus just on the head sometimes, twist your head around SLOWLY with your tongue on his frenulum (stretch of skin under the head) the whole time. Works every time. Nothing gets him though, quite like moaning while I give him head or pausing to say "I love sucking your cock" or "I want you to come in my mouth" or sometimes I rub my pussy then rub my pussy juice on him to show him how wet I get when I suck him, then I suck my juices off his cock; he loves that too. So many options- hope I'm not too graphic...
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

3. alesha01

alesha01 New Member

sarah any good tips ?? [​IMG]

4. smr

smr Member

thanks daisydelayne,

you are very helpful, no you are not too graphic at all.it's good to have lots of different opinions. I know the basic stuff just would like to see if anyone has anything unusual, only there is only so much you can do with a blow job. will try wat you said

thanks hon
    smr
    xxx

5. smr

smr Member

alesha01 - go away!!!!!!

6. alesha01

alesha01 New Member

7. alesha01

alesha01 New Member

SARAH U LIE OUT UR BUM HEHEHE

8. MNM

MNM New Member

Allrighty then round two!!! Let's get the popcorn out for yet another catfight on AWH.

Can't everyone get along here, jesus christ.

9. daisydelayne

daisydelayne New Member

I have no idea what's going on...

10. MNM

MNM New Member

Neither do I, this is stupid though.

11. smr

smr Member

sorry, both, she is just being silly!!! we are not arguing.

Does anyone else have any other ideas??

smr
    xxx

12. Bridie

Bridie New Member

mint lube - nice and tingly
    fizzy pop - strange for him, but nice too
    warm your hand to hot almost, then touch him. The pour cold lube on it ha ha !

Ummm....I just do what works whcih is fairly...boring....

13. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

my boyfriend really likes it when i suck on the base of it down by his balls, and then lick all the way up his shaft and take the head in my mouth, drives him nuts lol

14. smr

smr Member

wow!!! Fizzy pop and hot hands!! Will try them, not sure what he would say, he would have to be patient though!! I like the sound of mint lube, thats a good idea.

thanks birdie and 24 penguins

any men out there want to share what you like??/

smr
    xxx

15. enough_already

enough_already New Member

If you can communicate in whatever way that you really really enjoy it, so that it doesn't even necessarily seem like you're doing it to get him off, but doing it because it gets you off--there's nothing better.

16. smr

smr Member

so act like i am doing it for myself rather than him? Sounds good to me. He wont know whats hit him tonight!!!! Keep yout thoughts coming, you are really helping.

xxxxxxxxxx

17. daisydelayne

daisydelayne New Member

Ooh, someone HAS to try giving a bj w/ pop rocks then let me know how hit goes (someone willing to be a guinea pig).

18. smr

smr Member

???? w/pop rocks ????

19. smr

smr Member

any other guys want to help me?? :p

xxx

20. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls Active Member

Maybe try asking your BF what he likes....