Black Friday 2013

Discussion in 'Money Saving Tips And Tricks' started by delphysmith, Nov 25, 2013.

1. delphysmith

delphysmith New Member

Black Friday is now only 4 days away and i will remind you to do shopping on Black Friday as special offers will be there by all stores and you can save money. You can also order on line using coupons and promo codes.

2. Flower45

Flower45 New Member

So I have never gone to any store on Black Friday before 2013. This year I decided we were going to get our son an Xbox 360 at the Black Friday deal of only $99. We ate our Thanksgiving meal during the early afternoon so that we could make it for the sale that night. I have one side of me that is amazed that the holiday season has grown to be so commercialized that Black Friday now begins on Thanksgiving Thursday. I also have the other side of me that was at Wal-Mart at 4:30 for a 6 o'clock sale. I was glad that we decided to see if they would open early because the Xbox went on sale at 10 minutes before 6, and it was total chaos. I will never go again. It was the first and it will be the last time I will attend a Black Friday sale in my entire life, and it isn't anything I will lose even a minute of sleep over, as well.