Baby bumps - Part 4

Discussion in 'Who's Due When...' started by *mel*, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Mrs.G

Mrs.G New Member

HWG: Your bump doesn't look huge at all, I think it's super cute! Not to mention the PJ's, love em! Comfort is all that matters to me!

I hope I look like you at 37 weeks, no visible stretch marks, cute belly! *crossing fingers*

I adore all the bump pictures. I can't wait to post mine....if and when I ever get a belly bump. lol

2. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

Thanks guys! I mis-typed; that was my 36 wk pic-but it looks about the same this week!

3. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm doing my first at 12 weeks. I'm still totally flat right now though.

4. Mrs.G

Mrs.G New Member

I'm 13 weeks and still flat, in my opinion anyways. Hubby said today when I got outta bed, "Oh looks like you got some chunk to the tummy". lol So maybe I am. I'll take some pics and post em of my "lack of bump". Soon enough I'm sure it'll be there.

5. BunnyGirl19

I'm a day early, but here is 12 weeks.

[​IMG]

6. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

HWG, waiting for those maternity pics!!

Bunny, you look good. You don't look the least bit bloated, like I did at that point. You will pop soon enough.

Here's mine at 27.5 weeks, bare belly for once. This baby is being a lot nicer to me. I don't look humongous and full of stretchmarks like I did with Sofie at this stage:

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. BunnyGirl19

You still look pretty small.

I'm not really bloating this time and I've gained minimal weight so far. I only gained 1 pound in the four weeks between appointments of which I was shocked about. I've gained roughly 5 pounds in 12 weeks this time versus the 20-plus I was up last time.

8. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

Looking great, nessa! I see no stretchmarks! All belly!

Nice, Bunny! Can barely see a little pooch! 5lbs is great for 1st trimester! Hopefully this one will be easier for you in that department.

Okay-maternity pics to follow...

9. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay-I am funny about posting my face, but these were a few of my fave belly-only shots. Look at my crazy belly-button! That thing is poking out to the max these days!

Will post one more in a sec...

10. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

[​IMG]

These are the booties I made for him.

11. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Those are beautiful pics HWG!! I would really like to do maternity pics, they are just so damn expensive!

Yeah, no stretch marks...........yet!! Lol! I still have 12 weeks for them to creep up though. I had plenty of them though at this time with my daughter. This pregnancy is so different!

12. BunnyGirl19

Love the pics! I've never felt like having maternity pics done. It somehow seems strange to me. That and the price is more than I want to pay. I could get them done by a friend that has a photography place for a good price, but she wouldn't do more nude-ish ones that I'd want (not fully naked). She does fully clothed, no bare belly kind of stuff.

13. labby06

labby06 Active Member

Beautiful, HWG! I didn't do maternity pics mainly because of being so insecure about "baring" it, lol! You look wonderful though! Where are you located that you could be outside in those clothes? You would freeze doing pictures like that here, although it has been unseasonably warm lately to the point where a sweatshirt suffices for working outside instead of a parka.

I don't know how I got so lucky in carrying small with both girls, so I never had to deal with stretch marks or my belly button popping out. I have a long torso though so they both went up before they went out and were always up under my ribs which was not very comfortable at all.

14. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

Thanks guys! I am kind of a photo nut (admittedly, J's newborn session cost more than my mortgage payment...shameful, I know). But, I found a local gal (like here in my little town) a few months ago who did a beautiful job on our family/Christmas photos and she only charges $150/session (which is on location anywhere in the area and a fully re-touched, copywrite released CD of the images). So, I think she is a steal! After really crappy maternity photo's w/ J (trying to save $) I wanted these to be special.

I'm with you bunny. I considered more "intimate" maternity shots this time because I do think they are very beautiful (especially when done in a more abstract way) but given the location decided against it. The barn we were at belongs to a family who's son is our neighbor and friends w/ DH. Thought being semi-naked at thier barn might be in poor form! I live in central Cali, labby. Much warmer than PA I am sure, but unseasonably so this year. It would not usually be NEARLY comfortable enough for those close in January. Funny, it actually felt nice out there that evening!

Labby-my belly button never popped w/ J either. This time, it is fully popped but this kid is still low enough to send shooting pain down my legs AND kick the sh*t out of my ribs at the same time! And I'm 5'7"!

15. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Love the pics HWG! You look amazing [​IMG]

16. labby06

labby06 Active Member

$150 is a steal, especially for the digital images! We found our wedding photographer (who lives about 5 minutes away from us) when she was first starting out. We got our wedding pictures for $1500 which included all of the digital images which was the cheapest I had found and she did a great job. I called her about doing Olivia's baby pictures, and boy did her prices go up! We would have ended up paying more than our wedding pictures, and wouldn't have even gotten the digital copies of all of the images! I wanted to do a photo book of her first year (which I still never got around to...one day!) so I wanted the digital pictures. We ended up deciding that the price wasn't worth it and went to Sears instead.

It has been unseasonably warm here too. We've been in the 40's during the day lately, and even had one day that got up to 60 which is crazy for this time of year! We usually have snow on the ground by now. I think last year we had like 4 snow days at my work by this point. I like the nicer weather, but would like to see some snow too. I have this feeling that we are going to get hammered come like April with cold weather and snow and that is when our camping trips begin so I'm sooooo hoping that's not the case!

I'm 5'7 too and had the same issues with pain and kicking in the ribs/lungs. I have a friend who is just barely 5' and she started popping pretty much the day she found out she was pregnant, lol!

17. PaulaKoala

PaulaKoala New Member

Cute pics ladies. Bunny, for some reason I pictured you to be a petite blonde with long thick hair. You are a petite redhead! [​IMG]

18. BunnyGirl19

I'm a natural blonde. [​IMG]

19. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

bunny I love your little bump [​IMG] and those professional photos are stunning HWG, and Nessa, its so neat!

my belly flab seems to have grown to make it look like I have a bump, when I don't yet [​IMG] I'm eating less than usual and I don't feel particularly bloated, so I have no idea why it is changing shape... One of those pregnancy things I suppose.

20. HWG#2

HWG#2 New Member

Probably just the crazy hormones, Weirdartist. I feel like I get a little "belly" immediately when I get pregnant. I know part is because I am little, but the other part is probably because digestion slows down so much. It will be a real bump before you know it...and then a regulation-sized basketball [​IMG] .