*Baby Bumps - Part 3*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by gutterflower, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Walle

Walle New Member

Starbug you look great! You have a very nice belly, all baby!!

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Wow starbug! Look at you! Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since you were posting at 18 weeks worried about still having a flat belly! Just look at you now [​IMG] I doubt you have hit your peak yet, not if you go to your due date anyway! I think my bump slowed down between 35 and 36 weeks and then the following weeks I got bigger than I could imagine! lol! It will probably start to change shape though as you engage, maybe that could be why you think you are smaller, could be you have dropped a little maybe?

3. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Stardust- I was thinking the same as Mel! Look at you now! Such a cute little perfect bump! You are getting so close now. [​IMG] Baby will be here before you know it!

Here is my 33 week picture compared to my 33 week bump with Noah.
    ( The stretch marks are all from the first pregnancy just a few small ones this time so far. I also think Noah was in a funny position at the time )

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. *mel*

Cute [​IMG] You seem a little smaller this time? Or maybe it looks that way because Noah was in a funny position at the time? Looking good hun!

5. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Ash, I think you look smaller this time too. Do you feel smaller?

6. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Ummm, I FEEL like a whale [​IMG] but I think looking at the pics my bump is smaller ( I can also feel her up higher though ) Noah was always so so low down. So I think I am smaller this time so far, I am curious to see if she will be smaller too.

7. starbug

starbug New Member

Ash you do look a little smaller. A nice bump [​IMG]

Mel, I may have dropped slightly. I know they say it can be about 36 weeks when you start to drop. It really doesn't seem long at all since I was posting about my 18 weeks bump. Looking back though I realise that it really wasnt unusual to not have much bump at that stage, but I didn't know that with it being my first baby. It was more people's comments that made me worry by saying 'well where is it?' and stuff. I almost felt like a bit of a fraud saying I was pregnant when no one could see anything lol. Then I started to worry that baby wasnt growing and stuff. It started growing bigger from about 25 weeks up to about 35 weeks when it slowed down again, or has seemed to. I also remember posting about period cramps that I was worried about, right at the start. And that only feels like about 5 mins ago too. Its gone so fast!

8. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Lol Ash! I felt like a whale too! I remember getting the "Whale of a Tub" at my shower and I was wearing a blue shirt in the picture and I told DH that I was a "whale of a mama holding the whale of a tub." [​IMG]

9. *mel*

Time to lock up this thread I'm afraid ladies. Hope to see some more lovely bumps in the new thread [​IMG]