*Baby Bumps - Part 3*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by gutterflower, Jul 2, 2010.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 that have free access to thousands of health related discussions.. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. sthrngirl

sthrngirl New Member

We are hoping for a boy but as long as it is healthy that's all that matters!

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Walle

Walle New Member

I´m thinking GIRL!

3. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Sthrngirl have you got any bump pics from earlier in the pregnancy? I think it's kinda hard to say at this stage as your bump could already have dropped some?

Just for kicks thought I would post some pics, I am amazed at how much a belly can stretch!!!!

4 Weeks

[​IMG]

39 weeks (the day before I gave birth)

[​IMG]

And 1 week PP

[​IMG]

4. msjackiedt

msjackiedt New Member

You look awesome Mel!!! I think my first post picture was a couple months.

5. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

Damn, girlfriend, where did your belly go?! lol! You look WONDERFUL! And think ,this is a WEEK pp.....just imagine like, let's say, 3 months...you'll defintily be back to what you were no problem!

It really is amazing how fast we lose the weight soon after...even just days after the hospital! I'm 184 now and probably that'll be it since it's been stagnant for a while now. So, hmmmm, I'm thinking minus baby, all the "accessories," I'll be down to 164 a week pp. Then nursing will take care of the rest (ughh, painful contractiosn, but when does it ever end for us mothers? lol)

6. nikkiwants4

nikkiwants4 Member

Wow Mel you look wonderful I can't wait to get my body back.

7. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Mel! You totally SUCK! That is not fair to look almost the SAME as when you got pregnant one week after giving birth!

You look awesome! I am so jealous!

8. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

I know, alluring! isn't it crazy?! She looks almost like before getting pregnant! Totally jealous here, too lol!

9. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

You look wonderful Mel! I agree with Ash, I'm so jealous of how you look 1 week PP. My belly looks similar to yours, and I'm 13 months PP. Its sad! You'll look back to prepregnancy in no time. Once the uterus goes back to its normal size.

10. TDG

TDG New Member

Im with Ash--screw you Mel!!! lol My belly never went back to its pre baby state and it took 6 months to even come close. My skin just sucks! I get terrible stretchmarks and it isnt elastic enough so I was left with a flap! Gross. lol. Well you look awesome already you lucky B. :p

11. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

7 months ago at this time, I was still in the OR getting sewn up!

12. *mel*

Wow, thanks ladies!!!! What a confidence boost! lol! My belly is very much jelly at the moment though! lol! It feels a long way off to what it was pre-pregnancy! I was pretty upset when I came out of hospital and my SIL told me my belly hadn't gone down much!

13. TDG

TDG New Member

LOL...well mel she was just being a jealous B(or perhaps she hasnt had kids n doesnt have a clue) You look awesome already and I bet it tightens up in 2 months(remember the uterus alone needs 6 weeks to shrink).

14. starbug

starbug New Member

Wow Mel, you look great!

15. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

I wouldn't be too upset Mel. Most women still look pregnant when they leave the hospital! It took 9 months for your belly to stretch out. Its gonna take time for it to firm back up!

16. *mel*

Oh I definately don't expect mirracles, I am impressed with how fast the weight is coming off so far to tell you the truth [​IMG]

And yeah, SIL has 3 kids and I do think it could be a little bit of jealousy. She has always been big, when I was at my heaviest at the end of my pregnancy I was only a couple of pounds heavier than her current weight and she has been on a diet all year, then she had the cheek to tell me when I was about 35 weeks that she thought I was bigger than her when she was pregnant and full term!!! I am telling you she was MASSIVE when pregnant! It's actually laughable!

17. Walle

Walle New Member

YAY I SEE A BUMP! DO YOU? :S
    *24 WEEKS*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

ahh, I do see a bump there! yayyy! Around 5 - 6 months is when it really starts to pop. You can tell you'll be one of the lucky ones that will have their body back like a week after giving birth!

19. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Aww, You are starting to round out a bit Walle! You are sooo lucky to look so great this far along! Geeze, I think people where telling my I looked like I was ready to pop even earlier.... stupid people.

20. Walle

Walle New Member

I hope so Jasmine!

Ash some people are just naturally rude! Stupid peole [​IMG]