*Baby Bumps - Part 3*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by gutterflower, Jul 2, 2010.

1. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Looking forward to seeing some beautiful baby bumps [​IMG]

2. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Today at 20 weeks

[​IMG]

3. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Yeah - halfway! Looking good Mel. Are you still in regular pants? I think I was well into maternity pants exclusively by 20 weeks. I'm ready to get back into my skinny jeans!!! My goal is by Halloween. I know it's wishful, but I am a very determined person!

4. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Aww Mel, look at your cute round bump!!!

5. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

what a cute bump, Mel! You're definitly getting bigger and bigger! So exciting! It looks like you're carrying high....I think that's a girl if htat's the case! We'll see 2morrow! hehe

I'm going to take my "4 months" pic tomorrow, so I'll post it too :0)

6. *mel*

Oh Jasmine I can't wait to see your bump [​IMG] This will be your first pic wont it?

Ali I'm not in regular pants no! lol!!!! I had to start wearing maternity clothes at about 14 weeks, there was no obvious bump then but I just seemed to be rounding out and my clothes just didn't fit! Those are my maternity skinny jeans though, I LOVE them and have 4 pairs!!!!!! They help me to feel more normal [​IMG]

Thanks gutter [​IMG]

7. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

30 weeks:

[​IMG]

8. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Such a beautiful round bump Ali. Looking good!! Can you decipher little baby parts yet? It's so cute!

9. Jennifer21

Jennifer21 New Member

Mel and Ali, your bumps are gorgeous! I will upload my 16.5 week bump as soon as I remember to bring my camera cable into work because my home computer just broke and is being fixed.

10. *mel*

You look great Ali!!!! And you will be pleased to know you guessed the gender right! lol! It is indeed a boy!!!!

11. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

UGh! Ali! You will be back in those skinny jeans before you know it! You are ALLL baby! VERY neat bump!

12. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Hehe Ali, good luck getting back by Halloween. Im sure you can do it since like Ash said, you are all belly. Not fat, and hips and thighs like I was!!! Im finding the hardest part of getting back my body is TIME!!! The motivation, dedication, and determination is there. I just don't have the ability to jump up anytime I want to and run to the gym like I used to. Sofie sets the rules now! LOL!! I lost 15 pounds before I got preggo, and succeeded due to living in the gym, and watching what I ate. Now I do my 20 minute interval training DVD at home while Sofie naps! Heh, it's better than nothing!! [​IMG]

13. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Don't get the wrong idea though - legs, arms, butt, and thighs are ALL BIGGER! And I can't blame any of it on swelling! If I had to guess, I'd say it's the ice cream every night! Hehe! [​IMG]

14. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

ok, big breath, this is the first time I'm posting a belly pic so here it goes. Today I'm 18 wks so a whopping 4 months already (hooray)....ugh, sorry for the wierd pose, but this one best shows off my belly...ok, hope it works.......what do you think? boy or girl?

ps Ali, you look AMAZING, and talk about a perfect belly!

[​IMG]

15. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Nice belly Jasmine!!! No opinions on gender, but I know how much you want a little girl. When's your gender scan?

16. Alluring-Ash

Looks like most of your bump is low so I would take a stab at boy? You will be happy to know I am wrong quite often though [​IMG] lol! You look great!

17. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

thnx! I'm defintily bigger at 18 wks now than I was with Max. ooooo, it's July 8th [​IMG]...can't wait (like i probably mentioned a million times on here lol)

Girl or boy it doesn't matter for me...I just thought the 3d ultrasound it looks like a girl! And I think that'd be awesome 'cause we'll have one of each already! Buuuut, if it's a boy, then that'll be awesome too 'cuase Max will have a best friend 'cuase so close in age! omg i'm so impatient LOL only two more days and it feels like forever

18. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Sorry Jasmine, I think I was getting you confused with TDG who has 2 boys, and I think mentioned really wanting a little girl!

I would love to have one of each too, but will be happy with whatever Im given of course.

19. Alluring-Ash

You know Jasmine, for how much I wanted a girl the first time around I thought I would be KILLING for one this time since I am pretty sure it will be our last, NOPE! Now that I know how wonderful boys are and the SAME as you said N would have a best friend! I would be happy with either, I almost think I would rather have another boy... The pink just kills me though [​IMG]

20. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

no worries, nessa!

alluring, I used to hear "mama's boy" thrown around, but now I know what that's all about lol they're just too darling! OH, and I know what you mean about the pink, what kills me are those super adorable dresses....so cute!

As long as I have a baby in my arms after the 9 months, I'll be content..that's all i ask for!