*Baby Bumps - Part 2*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by gutterflower, Jul 29, 2009.

1. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Here's today at 17 weeks

[​IMG]

2. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

I see the belly starting to pop and the back is arching! Yay Mel...beautiful

3. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Kawaii, you look fantastic!

Mel, I bet you will have a nice rounded pregnant belly in the next 2 or 3 weeks! You look great!

4. KawaiiNot

KawaiiNot Active Member

Aaaww, thanks girls. [​IMG] It's really nice to hear to be honest.

You are coming along nicely Mel! You look so slender but with a perfect 17 week roundness. You'll sport a beautiful belly in no time, I'm sure of it! [​IMG]

5. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Here is the latest - 27.5 weeks

[​IMG]

6. KawaiiNot

KawaiiNot Active Member

Ali, you are still so slim and slender, no doubt the weight is in the bump. You should definitely not be worrying about your weightgain, it's definitely in all the right places and you look great! [​IMG]

7. TDG

TDG New Member

You are all so skinny and freaking adorable with your perfect lil bumps!! They all look soo.. rubbable! lol

8. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Ali, do you know if it is a boy or girl? I am guessing boy.

9. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Yes, Confused, it's a boy! How is your little one doing?

TDG, maybe that explains my MIL's groping hands!

Kawaii, I wish it were all in the belly, but unfortunately my rear is rounder, wider, and covered in cellulite! My thighs are also bigger and rub when I walk - blah! [​IMG] I will be so happy when I can start running again! I know some women continue to run when pregnant, but I can't imagine the bump just bouncing along! Seems uncomfortable!

10. *mel*

Ali you look great!!!!!! And for what it's worth you still look very slim to me!

11. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Thanks Mel. Even if I don't FEEL slim, it does feel good to hear people say it, even if I don't believe them! [​IMG]

12. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Your baby bump is so cute Ali. You are almost there!!! Only 13 more weeks, give or take a couple!

13. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Awww! You girls look so great! Each one of you look like you are ALL bump! So cute!!

14. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya Active Member

Wow, Ali, my first such guess ever! M is doing good. She gives wide smiles now!

15. *mel*

Newest pic at 18 weeks (taken further away than my normal pics)

[​IMG]

16. TDG

TDG New Member

mel you are certainly looking a little rounder!

17. *mel*

Hehe! I decided to take the pic from further away so that you can see my belly in proportion with the rest of my body. I think it gives a better indication than just seeing the belly itself. Not popped yet though. I have put on 9 lbs so far!

18. AliBaby

AliBaby New Member

Oh Mel! Cute little tummy starting to round out! I am guessing you are having a boy!

19. Jennifer21

Jennifer21 New Member

Here was my 14 week picture... I look smaller in my pictures then in person I think so my next one at 16 weeks I am going to take one without a shirt and with a shirt [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. *mel*

Jen you look great [​IMG] I can't believe there are two babies in there! I know what you mean, I always think I look more pregnant in person than on the pics. It has been very obvious I am pregnant to everyone that knows me for weeks now!