*Baby Bumps - Part 2*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by gutterflower, Jul 29, 2009.

1. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Please post pics of your baby bump, we all love seeing you grow!!

2. gutterflower

34 weeks with Audrey and 34 weeks now
    [​IMG][​IMG]

OH I gotta add my 33 week bump for comparison to this week
    [​IMG]

3. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Gutter you know you have a beautiful bump...

I just look at the 34 week pic and think omg her back is bowing to compensate for the weight...and it looks like it hurts...

And if you look at the the diff with the Audrey pic it's noticeable but also the 33wk pic is really noticeable...

Looking again...it also looks like you dropped a bit...maybe that is accounting for the difference?!!?!?

Does it feel as bad as it looks?

4. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

OMG Mel , You DO look like you have dropped!! Such a lovely bump hon!! I can't wait to meet that little boy of yours through piccys!

5. Bear

Bear New Member

Hehehehe, I thought Gutter had dropped too, glad it just isn't my eyes!!!

6. gutterflower

That's why I had to post my 33 week pic too, wasn't sure if it was just my eyes, but yeah I thought I dropped too. DF says i'm bigger then I was with Audrey, but I think I'm just rounder, with Audrey i was more square and full.

BJ,
    I'm getting quite uncomfortable these days...why do I have to be sooo big, I still have at least 4 more weeks of growth to go [​IMG]

7. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Mel your bump reminds me a bit of mine once it dropped minus the stretch marks I had going on! I was already 3CM dialted at this time too!

[​IMG]

8. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

ewwww Ash I remember that pic and your rash...I felt ur pain looking at your pic...

same with gutter...I have issues with lower back stuff...DH can massage it but if he tries to do deep tissue massage I tense up immediately as I'm just super sensitive about my back due to my slipped disk. I have a tremendous arch in my back and the more curve Gutter gets the worse it is for me to look at...ugh...weird huh? And I'm not a queasy type of person...but that stuff bothers me...LOL

9. gutterflower

BJ,
    After I had Audrey, I had back problems for an entire year, then started sleeping with a pillow between my legs. It has helped ever since I've done that. I even seen a chiropractor for about 3-4 months and it did relieve some pain but it always came back. I'm just hoping that my Snoogle pillow is helping my back problems and won't be so bad after I have this baby. I had issues walking normal again after I had Audrey, waddled for about 2 months afterwards, but my body just took a long time to heal. This time I plan on not moving much for the first 3 weeks and giving myself time to heal. I hope it works!

Oh and Ash, I remember your belly too, 38 weeks huh???!!! you're scaring me, since I'm only 34 weeks, lol!!

10. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Gutter I walked like an old lady for weeks too...

I was cut but tore as well...I ended up with 40+ stitches inside and out...was really bad.

My back problems run in the fam but my oldest was no big deal to pick up but my niece was bottom heavy and I picked her up and my disk slipped at that moment...I was 17...and pg again at the time. Sucked...it hit the nerve and I thought I hurt my leg.

11. pringle

pringle New Member

Wow gutter you have def dropped [​IMG] you are so huge but I love it [​IMG] you look great. I wonder how heavy this little!! boy is going to be?

x x x

12. JoanieD

JoanieD New Member

Gutter you look fabulous. Your bumps are definitely different!

13. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

ok so Im 11 weeks 4 days today..so I took another pic, but I think I just look gross and fat lol.

Heres to compare

[​IMG]
    10 weeks 2 days

[​IMG]
    11 weeks 4 days

well now that I look at them I guess there really isnt that much of a difference, but I feel fatter today.

14. gutterflower

Stlgal, I think it will take a bit of time for your belly to show, considering it's your first, but taking weekly pictures will definately show you where you're starting to show, so it's good that you are taking them weekly. Soon enough you will have a beautiful bump and be miserable like I am right now, haha!

15. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

yeah, I know esp since I already have extra padding! lol

16. pringle

pringle New Member

Here goes! my 14 week picture. Not a great shot....

[​IMG]

17. gutterflower

Mandy, I cannot wait to see your bump grow, cute bump sooo far hun!!!

18. claire

claire New Member

i just posted some bump pics in the due in august thread! [​IMG]

19. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

28 week bump:

[​IMG]

20. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

your bump is so cute!!!!