Are women still horny at 60, 70, 80 ????

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Happyhand65, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Happyhand65

Happyhand65 Member

Hi there,
    I am an Old Man, on my way to completing seven decades soon, and still very horny although my dick can’t get as hard as it used to.

Everybody believes that sex is only for “young” people, so I may be the exception because I need to masturbate at least once a day.

With the masturbation thing, at times I need to do it, but being alone is like a cold shower and I postpone it out of boredom or loneliness, perhaps the latter mostly.

And then I think at times: what about Older women?
    Don’t they get horny, masturbate, have wet (or dry) pussy dreams, play alone with toys and pillows, do edging, caress their clit with their legs open in front of a mirror,,,,, or putting their ear on the wall to hear their grandchildren fucking next door oblivious to the fact that she may be listening???

But no, she is old. She CAN NOT hear anything!!

So, what is happening out there to the ladies in need of a couple of more bangs under their belt, or, should I say, under their pubic bone? but are alone like me?
    And,,,,, how old is that hungry bone anyway, if you don’t mind?
    Heathcliffe likes this.

2. AnnaM

AnnaM Member

I have not attained the grace of 60 years, 10 or so years shy, but what I will say on the matter is that I think that sexual drive is a fickle and very personal thing. For many older women the hormonal shift from menopause alters the intensity and frequency of sexual yearning. An acquaintance of mine was sexually active until she decided she'd had enough - at the age of 80. Maybe if lifestyle villages and retirement homes didn't frown on the notion of older people being sexually active and actively prevent couples consumating their desires more oldies would be fucking. Then again society has given us all a very clear picture for decades that older people are not supposed to be sexually active or inclined. Clearly this is false, but the stigma continues.... you could try online dating sites to help you find your 'ladies'.

3. Happyhand65

Happyhand65 Member

,,,, thanks AnnaM for your reply,,,,,,,
    online dating,,,, bunch of youngsters looking for a hard on or a wet on only.

I want to ask again, any women enjoying a hot pussy after 60?, 70?
    Nobody?
    It would be wonderful to share anonymous intimate experiences without the hassle of being recognized by anyone.

Any takers? talking does not hurt, unless it is ill intended.

I am still active with my hands and my lonely thoughts. Daily dreaming.....

4. Happyhand65

Happyhand65 Member

just to bump up the thread, no more horny old pussies anymore?

5. lola66

lola66 New Member

I am 61 years old and my husband and I enjoy having sex as much as we did when we were in our 20's. We both think about it when away from each other and often times have sex in the afternoon when we get home from work. So yes, there is still "sexual life" after 60!
    Persephone likes this.

6. Ginger

Ginger Member

That is so lovely to hear!! Thank you for posting.

7. Happyhand65

Happyhand65 Member

Congratulations.
    and thanks for taking the time to reply. Keep it going and please report back in ten years????

8. Happyhand65

Happyhand65 Member

Hi lola66,
    I did reply rather hastily because I was leaving town and wanted to at least recognize your effort to reply and share.
    Now I think of more things to ask about, like what kind of sex life you have had, what kind of sexual incentives you two brought to the bedroom with such success, what common experiences rock the boat (bed) for both of you after so many years, and what kind of success (cumming) you attain as a percentage of times fucking?
    It is wonderful that you are still very capable of enjoying your man, and of course him still having you so hot as when you were in your twenties.,,,, Very happy for you two.

9. What the Fuck, you are just a SPAMMER !!!!

10. UllrichT

UllrichT New Member

Did you "Report"?

11. hello HappyHand65,
    just passing by, any new remote partners in your love life?
    if so, please provide details, I hope you find somebody that fits your needs, and of course hers too.

12. Happyhand65

Happyhand65 Member

hi HotDreamer,
    thanks for keeping an eye on my situation. It is lonely at the bottom too......
    Maybe older single/divorced women past 60 do not need to experience shared eroticism or intimate experiences any more.
    I wonder if there is such a thing for them as "sex burnout" ?? , who knows.
    Don't see you around here anymore. Hope everything is ok with you.

13. hi Happyhand65,
    making another round here, has been a long time now. Winter is coming, hope is a mild one.
    How are things with you? still lonely as before? Hope you have better news.
    I liked your point of view about "sex burnout". I used that term like two months ago with a woman and she kept laughing for a week, it was very ironic to her since we were talking about her pussy going dry because her husband has some kind of ED due to other medicines he is taking,,,,
    HotDreamer

14. jcromp

jcromp Member

I know that this is an older post, but there is an online dating site that is meant specifically for older people called "Our Time". Maybe you could try that. Also, maybe get involved with senior activities in your community through the park district or the like. I know that single older women outnumber single older men significantly, so you'd probably be a hot ticket!!!!

15. Lilah

Lilah New Member

There are plenty of horny and active women in their sixties but unfortunately many others lose interest once menopause hits. For those of us who are lucky enough to escape that there's still life in the bedroom :) But just bc we're out there doesn't make it any easier, but online is definitely your best option.

16. Ginhug

Ginhug New Member

I'm 61 and for some unknown reason, I've suddenly become horny. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I was never this horny in my younger years. This is probably because I didn't have a great sex life with my husband of 33 years. We were very much in love, but because of many things including his health later on, we never had a lot of sex. Plus it wasn't ever the fun, erotic, adventurous tupe of sex that I am longing for today. Unfortunately, he passed away 4 years ago and now for the first time in my life, I am alone. Now I am learning about "toys" that I never knew existed, wow!! However, it would be amazing to find a real man and explore my new found feelings and "toys". I know that I will eventually meet someone, but until then, I will continue to explore and learn about the new me.

17. Happyhand65

Happyhand65 Member

hi Ginhug,
    glad to know that you are still ALIVE. Congratulations.
    I sent you some information that could be of some potential use.
    Keep that exploration going, keep us abreast of results or successes.
    Ginhug likes this.

18. Mobarakk

Mobarakk New Member

sorry for your loss. how long are you without sex? do you pleasure yourself? I hope you a good partner soo..lots of love

19. Ginhug

Ginhug New Member

20. Ginhug

Ginhug New Member

Hi Mobarakk,
    It's funny that you posted today. It would have been my 37 anniversary today and very sad for me. My husband passed in 2012 and due to his illness, we were sexless for several years before. I would estimate that it's been close to 10 years without sex, which makes my "horniness" that much more unusual. You would think I would have adapted. However, my new feelings have opened my eyes to a possible future relationship with a special man. But for now, I have learned to pleasure myself. One of my pleasures is a candlelit bubble bath with toys. It's not perfect, but it'll do for now. Thanks for checking on me.
    Ginhug