Any new users?

Discussion in 'Centchroman' started by Mogirl, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Mogirl

Mogirl New Member

I'm not sure this site is really very active anymore, but I started saheli on March 30, 2017 with the loading dose.

I would be interested in getting the discussion going again with any new users who might be lurking. If you're out there, please respond :)

2. Mogirl

Mogirl New Member

I figure other people are reading this forum, as I was, so in the interest of full disclosure...

I am 39. My long term bf was told he was sterile. Surprise! He wasnt. I decided to terminate, and it took place on March 31, 2017. I decided to start saheli at that time (eg. Never want to be in that situation again). I took the loading dose on March 30, 2017. To date, I have taken the loading dose, and 2 weekly doses. I have had minor cramping (could be from the abortion) and minor hot flashes. I will update from time to time, for others who may be interested in the outcome. I have been able to find very little info on this topic except one line somewhere during a google search that mentioned starting saheli the day of the abortion.

3. Mogirl

Mogirl New Member

Yesterday was 3 weeks since my abortion. I was told to expect my period in 4-8 weeks. I took weekly pill #3 on thursday.
    Today, I woke up and I have light bleeding, maybe my period? Possibly saheli bringing on my period earlier?