anal sex

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Guest, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My husband is dying for me to have anal sex with him. Although it is very arousing for him to touch and stimulate me around my anus, I'm not sure I want to go all the way. The one time we tried it, it felt like a rectal exam. I just wonder if there's something I'm not doing right to make it feel better. I know that there are couples that do it all the time and enjoy it. Maybe I'm not using the right lubricant. Is there anyone out there who has experience in this area with advice to share?

2. crnacc

crnacc New Member

the key thing is to relax. i was extremely nervous the first time! but really like it now! vaseline is what we use and works really well, but use enough, not just a small amount, and he has to be very slow with the penetration. try rubbing your clitoris when he penetrates. and if it is really something that you dont feel comfortable doing, tell him to stop.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Frankly, Anal "Sex" IS a rectal exam, and I would ask any man who wanted to give it to me if he'd like a cucumber stuck up his ass first. It's barbaric, cruel, and unreasonable for a man to ask that of a woman. Shame on him.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I had tried it several times, with someone I loved who was respectful and gentle, and each time it was painful to the point of tears no matter how careful and slow, and how much lube was used. It is also embarrassing to me. I refuse to do it now, and my current bf doesn't want to do it (thank God.) I will never do it again. Some people love it, but if you don't enjoy it DON'T DO IT! Don't "wait" for it to become fun and enjoyable. You don't owe anyone ANYTHING and especially if it makes you feel weird or embarrassed, then it's just a shift in the balance of power.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

If you're honestly willing to try anal sex with your partner, do yourself a favor. Use toys first to get adjusted to anal play. Make a date with your hubby and take a shopping trip to an adult store to choose some toys together. (Makes for great foreplay!) Smaller anal plugs are good starters, and make sure, if you get something like that, that it has a good base on it, for someone to hold onto. You don't want anything to get stuck inside, you know. I generally tell mine that if we're going to buy something for him to use on me, he also has to pamper me a bit that night. Massages, baths, whatever will relax you before. And yes, definitely use lube! And make sure to clean all toys with an antibacterial wash after play.

You might want to check out ticklekitty.com for ideas on toys. They also have great couple kits and stuff to help prepare you or give you an idea of what to buy. Have fun with it, baby. And if you're not comfortable with toys with your hubby just yet, get some toys just for you.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Ladies,

Whilst part of me wants to agree with Hotmama due to the amount of pain it can cause, seeing my partner utterly satisfied is a brilliant. He has a facination with my butt and loves to stroke it so eventually he asked to go further....Yes ladies it does hurt my advice is:
    1. Use a silicone based lub - brilliant, as it is long lasting and extra slippery!
    2. Position is key. I find it best with me facing the wall on my knees in an upright position, for some reason it just doesn't hurt as much. Up against the back of a chair is also good. Just make sure your fairly upright.
    3. (This is going to sound crude) When he is entering try pushing against him a little as if your using the loo.

Just make sure he's really slow. Don't do it with anyone you do not trust implicitly or who is fairly short term (a girls reputation is one of her greatest assets).

Jessica

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Ladies,

Whilst part of me wants to agree with Hotmama due to the amount of pain it can cause, seeing my partner utterly satisfied is a brilliant. He has a facination with my butt and loves to stroke it so eventually he asked to go further....Yes ladies it does hurt my advice is:
    1. Use a silicone based lub - brilliant, as it is long lasting and extra slippery!
    2. Position is key. I find it best with me facing the wall on my knees in an upright position, for some reason it just doesn't hurt as much. Up against the back of a chair is also good. Just make sure your fairly upright.
    3. (This is going to sound crude) When he is entering try pushing against him a little as if your using the loo.

Just make sure he's really slow. Don't do it with anyone you do not trust implicitly or who is fairly short term (a girls reputation is one of her greatest assets).

Jessica

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well.
    When me and my boyfriend first started going out he really wanted to try it and after about 5 months of us being together, we agreed to try it, and i must say i enjoyed it.
    I was lying down with my back arched and he was behind me, we used alot of lube the first time, but as i got used to it we started to need a little less.
    I completely agree with everything crnacc said.

9. wickedwahine

wickedwahine New Member

i have been married for 13 years. at first anal sex was gross and it hurt but i enjoyed the thought that we were experiencing something new together. as time went by, it got easier. and now, its great. and yeah, try rubbing the clit area it really makes a difference. don't give up on it so soon.
    girls are right though, make sure you trust him and that its a lasting relationship.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I enjoy anal very much with my boyfriend but he is large what is the best postion?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I like anal sex for my boyfriend he really enjoyes it but he is a large guy what is the best way to do this with less pain

12. Guest

Guest Guest

please see next letter

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, so out of curiosity, does one have to take some sort of laxative in order to have anal sex? I know that's a gross question, but I can't help but wonder if there would be conflict between naturally occurring substances in that area and a guy's appendage. Thanks in advance for answering my naïve question ^-^

14. wickedwahine

wickedwahine New Member

i think taking a laxative before having anal sex would probably be a bad idea. if you think you may have an "accident" tell him to stop. it sometimes happens when you first start. but usually if your really, really hot, and you want it, most times its all good and no 'accidents' beacuse your body is really wanting it. not like im an expert or anything, just my experience. theres no shame in liking it. my hubby taught me that. i really liked sex but was kinda prudish about it. he really opened me up , knocked down that wall and really got me to explore myself. (my story is a long one.) and now he can't beleive it himself. sex is just fantastic!! even anal. good luck girls and hopefully you'll find that guy who really "rings your bell" both sexually and emotionally.
    paperheart- u kinda just have to try and see which one works best. at first i only liked it "doggy-style" now i also enjoy missionary anal a little more. again, its whats comfortable and more pleasurable for you.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Anal can be intimidating at first - I don't recommend you try it unless you really want it. And if at any time you feel uncomfortable, have him pull out.

Whoever suggested the toys and warming up is straight on it.

Not all women like it, but those who do, I must say, it is fun isn't it?

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm wondering, though, isn't there some "residue" during anal? I kind of want to try with the hubby (he would love to)but I worry about any smells or gross stuff that might totally ruin an already sensitive situation. Any advice, ladies?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Knowing all the bacteria that inhabits in and around the anus, anal sex is not for me. Don't you or your partner get UTI, chlamydia or anything like that after?

18. wickedwahine

wickedwahine New Member

i have found when having anal sex,i make sure that im clean and "test" it first. foreplay with fingers will usually tell you if your ready. i don't do it all the time but i do enjoy it. usually when the sex is really, really hot. you just cant help but want it. and when i'm done, always always wash up. that keeps from anything festering. it isn't for everyone, you'll know if you like it or not.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Exactly - the diseases you mention, well, you can get that from regular sex as well.

If you're considering doing it, make sure to CLEAN the area real well, have him put on a condom, and use lubrication first.

The rest is up to you and your level of pleasure/displeasure

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Girls having a guy that can make you so hot that you dont care what he does to you at all helps heaps,i mean you know when all you want is more and more and more,well then its time for the backdoor fun,preferably having a doggy style with your clit being gently(or roughly) stroked,or else missionary with your bum on a good hard pillow and this will give you good access to your clit to do yourself also. Another favourite of mine is double penetration with the insertion into either orifice of a latex type dildo and your mans penis in the other ooh lah lah...unreal.......yippee for men that know how to look after their lady!