Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Shannon:), Nov 1, 2015.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. Shannon:)

Shannon:) New Member

So I thought I was pregnant as I had all the symptoms.. Sore breasts, nausea, extreme fatigue, milk coming from nipples, really bad mood swings (especially being very emotional) and aching back pain. I had really bad cramps but now, 2 days before my period was due i have bleeding. At first it was light and orange but now it has gotten a bit darker and heavier. I'm just wondering what you's all think.. I was going to buy a pregnancy test and not sure if to do that now.. and if so, when should I do it?

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. angelm

angelm New Member

Definitely ASAP I recommend it happens that woman can be pregnant and till have a period home it goes well

3. Alina Silviu

Alina Silviu New Member

I think you are pregnant, but it's better that you consult your personal doctor.

4. Fariha Lee

Fariha Lee New Member

the situation about which you are talking about represent that you are pregnant, you must go with MTP Kit to terminate your pregnancy only if you want. You can buy mtp kit online from any of the genuine & approved pharmacy.

5. Donna345

Donna345 New Member

According to your symptoms I think you are pregnant.